• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Gravey4rd song

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
This can either be called the "Gravey4rd song" or "The opinion song" because it's honestly just a matter of opinion >.>

Nobody is really the best, seeing as stats are simply a measure of activity, more or less. Someone could be a great PVP'er, but have hardly any time to play, and remain in the depth of the leader boards.

Regardless, nice song :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can't we stop arguing about who's the best and realize that that went with the song so he made it that way?

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
There is tons of people I think are better, Egrodo, Krumblez, Kosmish, Hiqhlights, Epic_Frog_Song. And that was an invalid post, you say "is there any proof anyone else is better?" yet, you have no proof that he is the best.
Grave4ard is a EU player and these people you named are US players as far as I can tell. That makes me assume that you're a US player as well, making you unable to know that these people are better than Grave4ard. Because you probably never play on the EU servers so you probably have never fought against Grave4ard before.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
His win/lose ratio is the best. So its ok to say that he's the best
Grave4ard is a EU player and these people you named are US players as far as I can tell. That makes me assume that you're a US player as well, making you unable to know that these people are better than Grave4ard. Because you probably never play on the EU servers so you probably have never fought against Grave4ard before.
D-D-Doulbepost :)

Gravey4rd

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Haha made my day:p

Please don't turn this into a flamewar about who is the best. This song is obviously just made for fun xD
Also i don't care if i'm the best or not. I don't really play to compare myself to others, i set challenges for myself to beat, the most recent one was to get 2000 wins. (this is why you rarely see me on mcswish and other competetive servers)
Comparing skill level is almost impossible since different players have different playstyles. In my opinion its like saying rock is better than scissor or paper, kinda.

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Haha made my day:p

Please don't turn this into a flamewar about who is the best. This song is obviously just made for fun xD
Also i don't care if i'm the best or not. I don't really play to compare myself to others, i set challenges for myself to beat, the most recent one was to get 2000 wins. (this is why you rarely see me on mcswish and other competetive servers)
Comparing skill level is almost impossible since different players have different playstyles. In my opinion its like saying rock is better than scissor or paper, kinda.
Word.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay, so mainly this song was to congratulate Gravey4rd on getting 2000 victories. The 'He is the very best' part means he is #1 on the Leaderboards and you have to admit... He is the best in the wins category. I know the game is for fun, and I or nobody else can't declare the best, and there is so many variables to finding the best... But Like I said, this song is to say Congrats to Gravey4rd (Look at the bottom of the song) for being the first person to 2000 wins.... Which In my opinion is pretty amazing. Thanks for telling me how much he sucks and how stupid the song is (because really there was only 2 posts saying 'good song') And if you really didn't like the song then feel free to hate or tell me what I could change to make it better (And don't say something like Grave is, the very worst. Because he's not.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci