• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The God Debate v2

Do you believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 60 50.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In remark number 4 u said adapting to its environment adapting to an environment doesn't make a new species it adjusts for the circumstances that have been placed upon it
OMFG
The new specimen COULD NOT breed with the old specimen, therefore it is a new species.
And adapting IS EVOLUTION. And don't pull that micro/macro evolution bs on me, you need to define it first.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
How about you don't say nonsense that isn't true. Please stop making up stuff.
Quotes from your bible.
1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

NUMBERS 21:3 The Lord gave the Canaanites over to Israel, who "completely destroyed them and their towns."

NUMBERS 31:17-18 God commanded Moses to kill all of the male Midianite children and "kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." The virgins were presumably raped.
First of all you can't compare these together because they are not in context of each other with the Samuel verse amalek was slain because they were pagan

It's the same thing mentioned above with Canaan there were killed because

With the last one god commanded Moses to kill the midi notes not to rape them XD

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
OMFG
The new specimen COULD NOT breed with the old specimen, therefore it is a new species.
And adapting IS EVOLUTION. And don't pull that micro/macro evolution bs on me, you need to define it first.
I. BEt if u were to place it back to its previous enviroment for a period of time bet they would be able to breed. Also I thought evolution take place with million years of change

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
First of all you can't compare these together because they are not in context of each other with the Samuel verse amalek was slain because they were pagan

It's the same thing mentioned above with Canaan there were killed because

With the last one god commanded Moses to kill the midi notes not to rape them XD
1. Are you saying its ok to kill someone because they have a different belief? Moron
2. God is not all loving if he commands people to kill other people.
3. No, he tells them to rape them. That is an exact quote from the bible. It doesn't say before or after that quote that they should not rape them.
Stop making up bs
I gave you evidence of God commanding people to do bad things. Give me evidence that they are wrong. Your bible is a horrible book.
I. BEt if u were to place it back to its previous enviroment for a period of time bet they would be able to breed. Also I thought evolution take place with million years of change
You clearly don't know anything about evolution. LOL

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Gradualism happens with millions of years, punctuated equilibrium does not.
Yeah I don't think so, they tried several times and would only breed with themselves. Anyways if this was true, dogs and cats have a common ancestor and then were brought back together by humans. Tell me the last time you saw a dog willingly have sex with a cat?

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
We are just simply born that say. There is nothing wrong with being gay. You tell me, if got made us to love the opposite sex then why are there gay people. If you didnt know, there are other homosexual animal species. Its not just humand. I guess we arent the only species going to hell for love.
First, I don't hate gays.
I can hate some gay people, but it obviously wouldn't have to do with sexuality.

Second, stop avoiding my question. According to your beliefs, why would the idea of homosexuality exist? A species, like other animals, has to exist, but with homosexuals obviously not reproducing, since sex doesn't work like that, that species would suffer from lack of offspring. And since according to you, you are born gay, it obviously would be a trait from your parents, not having anything to do with god...

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Gradualism happens with millions of years, punctuated equilibrium does not.
Yeah I don't think so, they tried several times and would only breed with themselves. Anyways if this was true, dogs and cats have a common ancestor and then were brought back together by humans. Tell me the last time you saw a dog willingly have sex with a cat?
Well the thing is dogs shouldn't be having sex with cats so idk what your trying to prove

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well the thing is dogs shouldn't be having sex with cats so idk what your trying to prove
You said that after two species diverge and you put them back together they will converge. So I gave you an example.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can hate some gay people, but it obviously wouldn't have to do with sexuality.

Second, stop avoiding my question. According to your beliefs, why would the idea of homosexuality exist? A species, like other animals, has to exist, but with homosexuals obviously not reproducing, since sex doesn't work like that, that species would suffer from lack of offspring. And since according to you, you are born gay, it obviously would be a trait from your parents, not having anything to do with god...
Homosexuality is very common in the animal kingdom.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
Here is an example of why homosexuality is more of a choice and there is very little dna involved. Also environmental factors play a roll.
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26089486

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score

I don't have any beliefs, I have facts. What point are you trying to make? People are born gay, what does that have to do with a God?http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/...have-found-out-why-people-are-born-gay141212/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci