• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueninja486

Spectator
Reaction score
APPLICATION: (Please Copy The WHOLE Application)
Minecraft ID: Cow5layer3
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name: Cow5layer3
PvP Strengths: I play mostly defensive while fighting to ensure victory, unless the opponent is low, then I will pursue.
PvP Weaknesses: I am not the strongest with my bow, but I have been getting better.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Not at all, I believe.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I have recently moved from Hive to MCSG, and hoping to join a good clan.
Anything You Would Like To Add: <3
Reply to this man!

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Variation No need to perm ban me off the Team Speak. I just logged on to see how much longer was the temp. ban. It is very immature of you to do this, as you can just ask kindly not join the ts. That is all I have to say, please unban for future uses in case I need to hop on the ts in order to ask for a scrim or anything else. That's all I ask for you to do.
Him AND Exo told you to stop multiple times, but you kept coming back :/

CruelDefiance

Career
Reaction score
You join my channel, I hear pig and donkey snorts for five minutes. We tell you to stop, you continue to make weird noises. You say very racist and immature things to some people, and they don't like it, and we tell you to stop. Sometimes people get fed up, and you need to learn that we are being serious, and they took the actions they deemed necessary. So yeah, there you go for an answer.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Variation No need to perm ban me off the Team Speak. I just logged on to see how much longer was the temp. ban. It is very immature of you to do this, as you can just ask kindly not join the ts. That is all I have to say, please unban for future uses in case I need to hop on the ts in order to ask for a scrim or anything else. That's all I ask for you to do.
Variation you're a terrible person.
Let Ver-Bear do what he wants, he is an officer in the clan, and has power to carry out actions that are needed.

CruelDefiance

Career
Reaction score
Donkey noises. WTF. I never mad that and also I don't recall any racist jokes I mad if you would like to speak hop onto MCSG ts. I would like to know what jokes and noises I made. Also, what immature things did I say.
I'm not going any farther with these arguments. Your getting to be like the boy who cried wolf. Part of being a good person is being honest. I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Just please stop. You've been warned to get off the thread, so why do you want to bring up more conflict.

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
I'm not going any farther with these arguments. Your getting to be like the boy who cried wolf. Part of being a good person is being honest. I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Just please stop. You've been warned to get off the thread, so why do you want to bring up more conflict.
Sorry for the inconvenience. I just got really fed up with the situation as well. I have deleted all my posts of any flame. I do apologize for the very immature things I have done or said. I now realize I was wrong this entire time. Time to act mature and end it off here. Thanks for everything for have done and sorry for anything harmful I have done. Maybe, I could have another chance, but I doubt it will happen. Once again, sorry for any harm or hard feelings. I am sorry Forgotten and members. Sorry.

-RTG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci