• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
All applicants up to this point have been Denied. Main Reason: We do not feel like the recent applicants would fit in the team.

Other News*
We will try to be nicer. It was all fun and games at first, but it's going to a new level.

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
All applicants up to this point have been Denied. Main Reason: We do not feel like the recent applicants would fit in the team.

Other News*
We will try to be nicer. It was all fun and games at first, but it's going to a new level.
Turn up

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Battle vs #Elated? If so add me on skype: Hsnapn32... Thanks

NoobyGamingHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: NoobyGamingHD
Got A Mic: Yes, a blue snowball mic
Got Skype/TS: Yes, I have both
Skype Name: NoobyGamingHD
PvP Strengths: Sword(Strafing and mcrit-hitting), FnS, and long range bow shots
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights and hackers
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I have Matt(CruelDefiance) on skype and we team a lot.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Well, I have many past experiance with clans but after all the ones ive been in I just cant find the right one for me, I thought for sure I was going to stay in Divine but something happened, I find this clan a fair, hardworking, fun and active clan that is very skilled, I think i could help this clan a lot, And make a lot of new friends, I have applied a long time ago but I didnt get accepted but im back now and have gotton a lot better, Ik my ratio sucks but I actually have a lot of PVP sklls, If I get accepted That would be great and Ill try my hardest in every practice/scrims/battle, If i dont get accepted I totally respect your desicion and I thank u for giving me the chance to apply, I know this mclan will one day be the best and I know youll do good no matter what.
Anything You Would Like To Add: Ummmm, Shhot, I put everything up on the one above lol, .............. Imn diamond donar? and i like pie?

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I have Matt(CruelDefiance) on skype and we team a lot.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Well, I have many past experiance with clans but after all the ones ive been in I just cant find the right one for me, I thought for sure I was going to stay in Divine but something happened, I find this clan a fair, hardworking, fun and active clan that is very skilled, I think i could help this clan a lot, And make a lot of new friends, I have applied a long time ago but I didnt get accepted but im back now and have gotton a lot better, Ik my ratio sucks but I actually have a lot of PVP sklls, If I get accepted That would be great and Ill try my hardest in every practice/scrims/battle, If i dont get accepted I totally respect your desicion and I thank u for giving me the chance to apply, I know this mclan will one day be the best and I know youll do good no matter what.
Anything You Would Like To Add: Ummmm, Shhot, I put everything up on the one above lol, .............. Imn diamond donar? and i like pie?
Reccomended!

S

SomeCallMeEpic

Reccomended!!! He beat me 3-0 on Dj on my other account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci