• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
@iFanyo has been Accepted to full member! Furthermore, applications for the US side are now closed. If someone leaves or gets kicked, we will notify everyone on the thread that the applications have re-openned.

Huahwi

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Huahwi
US or EU: US
Wins: 1292
Got A Mic: Yes!
Got Skype/TS: Yes! I have both!
PvP Strengths: Sword, Bow, Flint and Steel, Fishing Rod, Map awareness, Escaping tough situations.
PvP Weaknesses: Placing a Flint and Steel on top of tall grass.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I've never teamed with any of the members :(
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I'm rank #19. I win more than 1/2 my games. I'm a chill guy and I get along with people easily :). Winning is part of my religion.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
@iFanyo has been Accepted to full member! Furthermore, applications for the US side are now closed. If someone leaves or gets kicked, we will notify everyone on the thread that the applications have re-openned.
Minecraft ID: Huahwi
Wins: 1292
Got A Mic: Yes!
Got Skype/TS: Yes! I have both!
PvP Strengths: Sword, Bow, Flint and Steel, Fishing Rod, Map awareness, Escaping tough situations.
PvP Weaknesses: Placing a Flint and Steel on top of tall grass.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I've never teamed with any of the members :(
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I'm rank #19. I win more than 1/2 my games. I'm a chill guy and I get along with people easily :). Winning is part of my religion.

Orca

Diamond
Reaction score
:D

chriswillis1234

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: chriswillis1234/ chris8strangss
Wins: Not much, probably like 30. I am a hive player normally but have been drifting away recently.
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) chriswillis12345
PvP Strengths: 1v1 1v2 fns fishing rod.
PvP Weaknesses: 1v3 or more, hackers.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I have teamed/been in clans with more people on EU. EdTheG, Gipper, Charles, and so on.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I am a very skilled player. I dont have many wins on MCSG but I have a large amount on Hive, (dont think that matters). But please, before you decline me, give me a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci