• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: chriswillis1234/ chris8strangss
US or EU: US
Wins: Not much, probably like 30. I am a hive player normally but have been drifting away recently.
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) chriswillis12345
PvP Strengths: 1v1 1v2 fns fishing rod.
PvP Weaknesses: 1v3 or more, hackers.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I have teamed/been in clans with more people on EU. EdTheG, Gipper, Charles, and so on.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I am a very skilled player. I dont have many wins on MCSG but I have a large amount on Hive, (dont think that matters). But please, before you decline me, give me a chance.
While your wins are quite low on MCSG, your hive wins are suitable enough to join the clan (in my opinion at least, we haven't really touched on that as a clan yet. I will probably talk to Soul about that). Your best chance of entering the clan is to hop onto the TeamSpeak provided on the first page. This way, we are able to identify your PvP ability and see if it is up to Forgotten standards. (this also helps us identify if you're a good fit for the clan; we'd consider denying an applicant who's good at PvP but the majority of users dislike him/her.)

Thanks for the application, and best of luck in the process.

We're also full at the moment. Good news, however -- your application won't be immediately declined. We'll wait to see what happens after a slot opens up and then make our decision to all pending applicants. (this goes to everybody who seeks to apply to the Forgotten US Division)

Last edited:

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
@OMGjustin has been removed from the Forgotten for inactivity.

In other news, US Applications have reopened!

Last edited:

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: my ign is pickabolt
US or EU: Im from EU
Wins: i just got my 500th win
Got A Mic: ofcurse
Got Skype/TS: Hell ye :3 (jmm_link)
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) just told you (jmm_link)
PvP Strengths: Bow, Fishingrod, Blockhitting, straifing, flint n steel and taking out teams
PvP Weaknesses: Pro snipers, hackers and im pretty bad on avoiding fire :3
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: if you mean memebers in the clan, i have teamed with some few
There was no need to apply again. You applied one page ago. It takes time to get a reply, please don't post another one. This could effect your chances of acceptance, as it stated on the main forum post.

Last edited:

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
There was no need to apply again. You applied one page ago. It takes time to get a reply, please don't post another one. This could effect your chances of acceptance, as it stated on the main forum post.
No it's a good thing he applied again. We thought he was on another clan :p

TOXICWASTEII

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: TOXICWASTEII
US or EU: US
Wins: 420
Got A Mic: Yes, blue yeti.
Got Skype/TS: I have both
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) toxicwasteii/TOXICWASTEII
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod and strafing.
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I've teamed with a few of the members before. I really want to get to know a lot more people on MCSG.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I think I should be part of the forgotten because I could count myself as a decent player, for one I'm really accurate with the fishing rod and know how to get out of rough situations. I want to get to know a lot more people as well. I left Hive around a week ago, I had 1111 wins on there and more then 10k points, but that doesn't matter this is MCSG ;) I also run a organized YouTube channel called ItsToxicFinest with 1,900 subscribers and 76k views. I hope you enjoy my application for your clan. Hope I can get accepted <3

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
I'd like to apologize for Accuses one of your members for Booting me. It seemed like it cause I was in a fight with one at the moment. Guess it was just a coincidence, And I also Would like to apologize for Using Foul Language and Disrespecting @Bowhoo. Hope you're not mad at me anymore. And we can just put this all behind us, but i'm truly sorry.

~ Nova

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Inconceivable81
Wins: 478
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) inconceivable81
Got a mic: yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Charles, a week or so ago, and xExtract very long ago.
PvP Strengths: Bows
PvP Weaknesses: Lag

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
Well.. Congrats to OrcaM8 for getting Elite.. I don't really know what to think of this.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci