• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Slagguaron
US or EU: US/Ca
Wins: 805
Got A Mic: Yup
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) Slagguaron
PvP Strengths: Sword/flint and steel
PvP Weaknesses: People that don't suck with a bow
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: A Good ton.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I said so.
You have been DECLINED from the Forgotten US/CA Team. Reason: The staff doesn't like your personality after your previous trial. A good way to improve this is becoming friends with more of our members; I'm sure you're aware of our TeamSpeak server.

If anyone has any objections to this decision please alert myself or any other officer.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
You have been DECLINED from the Forgotten US/CA Team. Reason: The staff doesn't like your personality after your previous trial. A good way to improve this is becoming friends with more of our members; I'm sure you're aware of our TeamSpeak server.

If anyone has any objections to this decision please alert myself or any other officer.
Pssh, Become friends with more of them? I don't waste my time with useless people. I will continue to chat with EU forgotten though.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Please keep the thread relevant and on point. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with apples.
You sound so serious, but then you said apples, and that cracked me up xD

Anyways, #Forgotten (just ignore this if you want).

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys like Tiro said stay on topic please! I just saw at least 3 posts about apples after Tiro clearly said the thread isn't about apples and to stay on topic.

EliteReactionzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys like Tiro said stay on topic please! I just saw at least 3 posts about apples after Tiro clearly said the thread isn't about apples and to stay on topic.
XD apples be apples though lol but yes what exodus said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci