• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
APPLICATION:Minecraft ID: Nova_RunZyoU
US or EU: US
Wins: 828
Got A Mic: Yus
Got Skype/TS: Yus
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) kemry.riggins
PvP Strengths: Swords, Bows, FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Water, Hackers, When ever a stacked team fights me.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I played with bowhoo, Kerbals, Exodus, And Soul.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Cause We'll have fun

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? You haven't won against vikings?! If you read our clan name it says "restarted thread" not clan. We will either keep on playing the last game or we win because we haven't forfeited. We only swapped leader and about the members. We asked if they still wanted to play with vikings but they didn't. Everyone has something else to do. KungFuCupcake has quited MC because he has too much other things to do. Coveryoot can play max 1 game a day so he didn't say that he wanted to keep on playing with us. BatteryPack didn't answer and he mainly plays MineZ so we don't know about him. iMaatt doesn't wanna play with vikings right now. Slash3r left and joined Legends and tjafuling me and Chillo kept on playing in vikings. So no auto-win for you!

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? You haven't won against vikings?! If you read our clan name it says "restarted thread" not clan. We will either keep on playing the last game or we win because we haven't forfeited. We only swapped leader and about the members. We asked if they still wanted to play with vikings but they didn't. Everyone has something else to do. KungFuCupcake has quited MC because he has too much other things to do. Coveryoot can play max 1 game a day so he didn't say that he wanted to keep on playing with us. BatteryPack didn't answer and he mainly plays MineZ so we don't know about him. iMaatt doesn't wanna play with vikings right now. Slash3r left and joined Legends and tjafuling me and Chillo kept on playing in vikings. So no auto-win for you!
Please take this into a PM with Soul or Extract

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
Okay, okay. Shhhh. Shhhh. All you needed to do was simply say, "We didn't disband." Goodness.
Well Rossie and i had an little argue about this so yeah i simply came with everything i had. xD sry

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
@Tironas11 has been promoted from Elite to US Officer! (Which Means There Is An Elite Spot Open)
@pepsizPower and Variation have been Accepted for Full Member!
@Wolf_Rush3r and @Slagguaron have been Denied from Trial.

Denied. Reason: Some members do not like you and it would cause problems within the team.
Denied makes it sound like Im nub. I asked to be denied. I stopped playing Eu. Nub soul.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Slagguaron
US or EU: US/Ca
Wins: 805
Got A Mic: Yup
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) Slagguaron
PvP Strengths: Sword/flint and steel
PvP Weaknesses: People that don't suck with a bow
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: A Good ton.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci