• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Fellowship (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was playing MCSG with StemStatic and he was a cool guy to hang out with and a great pvper so therefor I recommend him!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Name: Sarah Drayton
Timezone: Mountain
Time Available: Well since I work usually after 9:30pm (mountain time) and my weekends are usually free all day.
IGN: sdrayton2009
MCSG Wins/Total: 50/1620 (please people don't make fun of me)
Classic Wins/Total: I have no idea
Skype/TS/Mic: Yes i have them
Best PvP Quality: For some reason I can critical hit the heck out of ppl
Worst PvP Quality: I can be distracted very easily
MCSG Donator: Yes i am a diamond donor
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? Well being apart of a clan would be cool and a great learning experience for me
What are your past clans? N/A
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? Well I have known DoUEvenShift for like six months and from being his stream partner for a bit.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I'm a fun person and bring smiles and I never give up! I may not have that much skill I'm looking forward to learning and bring my pvp skills up.
Are you willing to purchase a new account? Yes
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended):
Comments/Additional information:
I know I suck but DoUEvenShift told me i should try to apply anyways
If he told you to apply, that basically means he wants you in the clan. As he makes the administrative decisions (Along with Lucid) that basically means you're accepted. Unless he's trolling you :p
I was playing MCSG with StemStatic and he was a cool guy to hang out with and a great pvper so therefor I recommend him!
Dis ^

NolenNox

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Aaron

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Time Available: My availability is usually flexible. I am on the most after 10 pm EST. However, I am available sporadically throughout the day.

IGN: NolenNox

MCSG Wins/Total: 178/963 My alt account that I use just for fun has 170 wins.

Classic Wins/Total: N/A

Skype/TS/Mic: Yes to all

Best PvP Quality: I am pretty accurate with a sword. On my good days, I destroy with bows as well.

Worst PvP Quality: I rarely use fishing pole.

MCSG Donator: Moderator

Why do you want to join The Fellowship? I want to join the fellowship because I believe the leader to be a very responsible and respectful member of the mcsg society. Furthermore, I think this clan would be a great place to increase my pvp skills and have fun at the same time.

What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I am a moderator for Luke’s stream and I’ve played with him and his stream various times. (A few of the stream members are now clan members). Other than that, I have yet to meet a few members of the clan.

What would make you an asset to the clan? I am 21 years old, thus I will bring a great deal of maturity and wisdom to the group. Also, I am very organized and responsible—I will be a reliable member of the team. Additionally, I am a mod on mcsg and I can handle a lot of different situations such as drama with ease. Lastly, I can get along with most people and would be an easy fit.

Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): It’s sped up, but it gives a general idea.

Comments/Additional information: Hope to be accepted :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Name: Aaron

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Time Available: My availability is usually flexible. I am on the most after 10 pm EST. However, I am available sporadically throughout the day.

IGN: NolenNox

MCSG Wins/Total: 178/963 My alt account that I use just for fun has 170 wins.

Classic Wins/Total: N/A

Skype/TS/Mic: Yes to all

Best PvP Quality: I am pretty accurate with a sword. On my good days, I destroy with bows as well.

Worst PvP Quality: I rarely use fishing pole.

MCSG Donator: Moderator

Why do you want to join The Fellowship? I want to join the fellowship because I believe the leader to be a very responsible and respectful member of the mcsg society. Furthermore, I think this clan would be a great place to increase my pvp skills and have fun at the same time.

What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I am a moderator for Luke’s stream and I’ve played with him and his stream various times. (A few of the stream members are now clan members). Other than that, I have yet to meet a few members of the clan.

What would make you an asset to the clan? I am 21 years old, thus I will bring a great deal of maturity and wisdom to the group. Also, I am very organized and responsible—I will be a reliable member of the team. Additionally, I am a mod on mcsg and I can handle a lot of different situations such as drama with ease. Lastly, I can get along with most people and would be an easy fit.

Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): It’s sped up, but it gives a general idea.

Comments/Additional information: Hope to be accepted :)
Sooooo
Your name isn't Nolen? O_O Gosh dangit... ;_; what do you go by?

Recommended, I hear quite a few good things about him from the streams, and have come into contact with him a few times, in which he made good impressions.

Statikyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Lucidictive , Hey I saw your poke, my TS has been frozen for the last 3 days for some reason, but I would love Trial! :D

NolenNox

Experienced
Reaction score
Sooooo
Your name isn't Nolen? O_O Gosh dangit... ;_; what do you go by?

Recommended, I hear quite a few good things about him from the streams, and have come into contact with him a few times, in which he made good impressions.
Haha I go by Nolen for the most part. It's very rare for anyone to call me Aaron (On minecraft anyways).

Also, thanks for recommending me :)!

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
sdrayton09 dolev and TheBladereon Thank you all for your time and effort in applying, unfortunately you are not experienced enough (see win requirements) to join at this time. Feel free to reapply in the future! YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

NolenNox Statikyy and Neflone. You've all been ACCEPTED as Orcs (Trial). Please remain active on the teamspeak.

LittleRawr_ and KarterHD You've both been promoted to Guard! Please remain active on the teamspeak.

jfsilva

Experienced
Reaction score
Did I get accepted as trial? Littlerawr applied for me

darkdragon200150

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
Timezone:I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
Time Available:I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
IGN:I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
MCSG Wins/Total:I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
Classic Wins/Total:I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
Skype/TS/Mic:I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
Best PvP Quality:I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
Worst PvP Quality:I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
MCSG Donator:I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
Why do you want to join The Fellowship?I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
What are your past clans?I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship?I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
What would make you an asset to the clan?I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
Are you willing to purchase a new account?I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended):I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
Comments/Additional information:I'm not allowed to troll apparently.
;_;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci