• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Fellowship (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Leaving sorry guys, Good luck! <3
-_-
Name:Jeffrey
Timezone:pST
Time Available: 6:00-10:00
IGN:Bladereon
MCSG Wins/Total:
Classic Wins/Total:
Skype/TS/Mic:TS
Best PvP Quality:
Worst PvP Quality:
MCSG Donator:Nope
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? Cause I'm mod on your stream :p
What are your past clans? None
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? DoUEvenShift, (members of your stream)
What would make you an asset to the clan? Probably nothing except almost qualifying as a Charlie
Are you willing to purchase a new account? Nope
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended):
Comments/Additional information: I am mod on your stream.... :p
I used to think you were like in the top 1000 on the leaderboards... .-. and I fanboyed everytime I saw you ingame but you always ignored me. :(
I don't really feel like embarrassing myself, but...
Name: Dolev Gandler
Timezone: Pacific(As of 1 week from now)
Time Available: Most days from 3:00 to 9:00
IGN:DolevG
MCSG Wins/Total:(This is the embarrassiing bit) 8/625(FML ill be a cheerleader)
Classic Wins/Total: 0/25
Skype/TS/Mic:Yes
Best PvP Quality: Flint and steel
Worst PvP Quality: dodging flint and steel ironically
MCSG Donator: Gold
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? I want to join the fellowship to have a good time playing with a community, but I also want to dedicate myself to playing well in this clan.
What are your past clans? RMMN
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I watch DoUEvenShift's streams.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I could be a cheerleader...
Are you willing to purchase a new account? No, My parents will not allow me sorry.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended):no video of me yet, maybe ill make a new response with a video later.
Comments/Additional information: Yeah, I know I suck, but I can improve. If not, as previously stated, I can be a cheerleader or something.
What's RMMN?
Name: Matthew
Timezone: Central US
Time Available: 5:30-9:30 Everyday
Age: 13 [Very Mature when speaking to someone and in general]
IGN: Neflone
MCSG Wins/Total: 27/82
Classic Wins/Total:
Skype/TS/Mic: Yes, Skype lemons_43
Best PvP Quality: Fishing Rod [They call me king], Strong with a Bow
Worst PvP Quality: Just lagging out because of my PC confirmed an AlienWare Aurora for Christmas. [Yay]
MCSG Donator: Nope
Why do you want to join The Fellowship?
What are your past clans? Nope
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? Nope
What would make you an asset to the clan? Nope
Are you willing to purchase a new account? Yes
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): Nope
Comments/Additional information: Nope
**Confusion**
Sorry, I am no longer interested. However, I'd gladly hang out on your TeamSpeak :)
:( ur still hawt doe
I'm still interested. :)
:) ur still on fire doe

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm leaving too, Sorry guys. I'll still be on the TS and hangout, I just don't feel like I belong in this clan.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Tom
Timezone: ET (New York Time)
Time Available: Every day, all day on weekends but on week days due to school work I can only be active from 3pm to 6pm.
IGN: totoshd
MCSG Wins/Total: 395
Classic Wins/Total: 2471
Skype/TS/Mic: Yes all of the above and I shall be active on both ts and our skype chat upon accepting me for trial etc.
Best PvP Quality: I am good with the fishingrod strategy and very skilled with flint and tender, these are my strengths but at times are my worst enemy and sometimes my downfall but I still rely on them.
Worst PvP Quality: As stated above my strengths are also my downfall but my main enemy for pvp is the bow and arrow I dont have the best accuracy with that weapon.
MCSG Donator: Yes indeed I have gold donor, I got it early October so it shall run out soon, but I shall buy it again when it runs out.
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? Well while playing roxbot I fought some very very skilled players and after their victories they would say #TheFellowship, afterwards I became good friends with LittleRawr_ who happen to recommend I join this clan.
What are your past clans? Deception is my only past clans I just recently started joining and applying etc. for clans and hopefully this clan shall welcome me with open arms as did my past clan Deception.
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? yes indeed in roxbot tournaments and I am now friends with LittleRawr_ so yes indeed I have teamed and fought members+ of this clan.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I skilled at sword pvp and my teamwork though it as some work to do Im good at following orders and I am a nice person to hangout with, I strongly believe that I can fit in well with the people in this clan as I already do with LittleRawr_
Are you willing to purchase a new account? Yes defiantly at Christmas I shall purchase an account if I am accepted and welcomed.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): No I do not currently have a video of me but trial me and see my skills then please.
Comments/Additional information: Just now me and Yomega won a tournament involving Nitro_Elite and emamyles (whom we beat) and iancool's team aswell. This was hard indeed and I feel like ill be doing good at pvp today ;)

I am applying for my friend totoshd therefor I recommend him!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Time Available: Every day, all day on weekends but on week days due to school work I can only be active from 3pm to 6pm.
Skype/TS/Mic: Yes all of the above and I shall be active on both ts and our skype chat upon accepting me for trial etc.
Best PvP Quality: I am good with the fishingrod strategy and very skilled with flint and tender, these are my strengths but at times are my worst enemy and sometimes my downfall but I still rely on them.
Worst PvP Quality: As stated above my strengths are also my downfall but my main enemy for pvp is the bow and arrow I dont have the best accuracy with that weapon.
MCSG Donator: Yes indeed I have gold donor, I got it early October so it shall run out soon, but I shall buy it again when it runs out.
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? Well while playing roxbot I fought some very very skilled players and after their victories they would say #TheFellowship, afterwards I became good friends with LittleRawr_ who happen to recommend I join this clan.
What are your past clans? Deception is my only past clans I just recently started joining and applying etc. for clans and hopefully this clan shall welcome me with open arms as did my past clan Deception.
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? yes indeed in roxbot tournaments and I am now friends with LittleRawr_ so yes indeed I have teamed and fought members+ of this clan.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I skilled at sword pvp and my teamwork though it as some work to do Im good at following orders and I am a nice person to hangout with, I strongly believe that I can fit in well with the people in this clan as I already do with LittleRawr_
Are you willing to purchase a new account? Yes defiantly at Christmas I shall purchase an account if I am accepted and welcomed.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): No I do not currently have a video of me but trial me and see my skills then please.
Comments/Additional information: Just now me and Yomega won a tournament involving Nitro_Elite and emamyles (whom we beat) and iancool's team aswell. This was hard indeed and I feel like ill be doing good at pvp today ;)

I can vouch for his skill in PvP, although I haven't really spoken to him.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score

Reccomended

Reaction score

Yes!

dolev

Iron
Reaction score
Mooclan, RMMN was the clan I was in. They wern't very good, and also only had clan battle on MCSG.

sdrayton09

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Sarah Drayton
Timezone: Mountain
Time Available: Well since I work usually after 9:30pm (mountain time) and my weekends are usually free all day.
IGN: sdrayton2009
MCSG Wins/Total: 50/1620 (please people don't make fun of me)
Classic Wins/Total: I have no idea
Skype/TS/Mic: Yes i have them
Best PvP Quality: For some reason I can critical hit the heck out of ppl
Worst PvP Quality: I can be distracted very easily
MCSG Donator: Yes i am a diamond donor
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? Well being apart of a clan would be cool and a great learning experience for me
What are your past clans? N/A
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? Well I have known DoUEvenShift for like six months and from being his stream partner for a bit.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I'm a fun person and bring smiles and I never give up! I may not have that much skill I'm looking forward to learning and bring my pvp skills up.
Are you willing to purchase a new account? Yes
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended):
Comments/Additional information: I know I suck but DoUEvenShift told me i should try to apply anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci