• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire Clan - [RESTARTED THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Hold on snoopy, give gumby time, we have a basic idea on the roster but since gumby is the leader, he makes the final decision, but this is what the roster was thought to be

1.iFanyo
2.Allidoiswin(we still dont know if he will be available)
3.Leo2by4
4.Mp5xZ
5. And possibly me
and like i said this is undecided, due to gumby is the new leader, so wait for gumby to post the roster, which will hopefully be later tommorow n the new thread. And thankyou hiqlights,hopefully i am starting to become one of those friends. And with that said, i might as well say bye too.

It was really fun bveing here, and even thought i didnt know all of you that well, i will still miss you. Now for the stolen ide of..........

Captain,Hiqlights,leo,simmons,tk,and licensed.
Yes. i didnt know all of you that well, but you guys were truly a huge part of my life in empire. I felt that you guys were some of my closest friends in empire, and that we had the most fun together. I will always remember being brought into this world, by my beloved parents simmons and hiqlights. On to leo tk and licensed. You guys were really awesome, and always fun to play wiht, and i will miss you all sooooo much, and how we used to always betray eachother on roxbot. Im also thankful that you guys were all there for me in that time i didnt feel wanted. It really was a blast, and i cant express enough, how much i will miss you all, like high said, i will be on the ts daily, so if you ever wanna talk, ill be there.

Frog, and the rest of the beloved empire.
Besides frog, i didnt get to know you guys that well, on a personal scale, but somehow loved you all. My time in the empire has been great, and i will definitly miss you all, and wiht this being siad,

#Amazing signing out.
Yes, i know i didnt mention this all, but im really tired, and yes i know, my grammar is baddd
but i truly will miss you all, and love you all(Very Homo):oops:
Mp? :(

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't you guys have a skype chat where you could discuss the specifics of your roster, instead of letting all of your opponents know who's fighting?

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't you guys have a skype chat where you could discuss the specifics of your roster, instead of letting all of your opponents know who's fighting?
It wouldn't matter if we show it or not. Either way it's going to be there when the clan battle starts.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
If we both make it to the end, I'll make sure my clan gives you one hell of a fight. You guys really deserve it -- it's a shame to see one of MCSG's greatest clans disbanding.

Peace.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Hiqhlights, I wish you good luck on life, and even though I may seem to hate you, but trust me I do not hate you, I actually respect you greatly, and you ARE a damn good PvP'er.

I sincerely mean this, please don't hate :)

a_simmons

Survivor
Reaction score
hey guys it's a_simmons here or Dylan as some of you guys know me bringing you some very sad news. As some of you guys have noticed that AJ and Captain resigning and now here is my resignation .As some of you guys know why I am resigning and some of you don't so let me explain.My girlfriend and I are expecting our first child pretty soon and I need to focus on that right now I need to be able to support my child and take care of him/her don't know yet but as of now i am taking care of my baby and making sure she is treated as a queen.

Special people

Hiqhlights (My Baby)-playing with you on mcsg is a blast and i always have a good time i could remember when i first met you in game and you said yes when i asked you to team.I told you to add me on Skype and you did and ever since then we hit it off.I don't know what more to say expect you are my baby and my best friend and I will always have a special part of u in my heart.

Captain (Mitch)-Mitch ever since i met you i had a feeling that you never really like me but i loved you (No HOMO) i want to congratulate you in getting accepted into ASU but and good luck in the near future with collage and IRL things but hey cap guess what i can't be leave that we went to the same school and we live 5 minutes away from each other but i love you and thanks for talking to me.
ps- i don't care about my grammer

To the rest of the #Empire-Even if you didn't get a special spot like frog tkt mp and all of the other #Empire members out there I simply want to say that i love you all playing with all of you guys has been a blast i know some of you guys might not like but in my heart i love all of you guys

a_simmons here or Dylan signing off
#Empire For Life

Ps- i don't care about my grammer

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Hiqhlights, I wish you good luck on life, and even though I may seem to hate you, but trust me I do not hate you, I actually respect you greatly, and you ARE a damn good PvP'er.

I sincerely mean this, please don't hate :)
Thanks Edog, I don't hate you as well. It was more of a friendly argument of who has the better skill.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks Edog, I don't hate you as well. It was more of a friendly argument of who has the better skill.
<3 yeah, I think you're better with a bow :p

P.S: are you quitting MCSG?

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
<3 yeah, I think you're better with a bow :p

P.S: are you quitting MCSG?
Thanks Edog xD And I wouldnt say quitting but more of not playing it as often as I used to and not often as I do now. I'm going to be playing other games such as intense FPS games whilst getting my new computer after the school year ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci