• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire Clan - Hiqhlights, CaptainMKirk, Graser, a_simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
So, I'm a bit interested in being an elite, even though most people don't even know I'm in the clan and I've barely played with any of you thus far. But hey, being an elite would give me a reason to, I suppose. Anyways, was checking win/loss ratios, and out of the elites, clan war members, and anybody else whose rank is above soldier (those are all the people I checked) I have the second best ratio (naturally, second to swaglights). So there's that. If any leaders would be willing to play with me at some point that'd be dope. I should probably get on the TS more often, I'd probably see you there anyways.
Yes it will nice if you'll get on the teamspeak more often,not just when we ask you to..

ReaVeZz

Diamond
Reaction score
Also, I'll be playing a lot of Mcsg today so I'm hoping some Empire members would like to join me. :D

a_simmons

Survivor
Reaction score
On the MCSG survival server) you tried raiding our base and after me and randard slaughtered you guys (after you combat logged a dozen times) you made it your life goal over the next week to glitch inside our base, and you did. Though there was nothing you could have done, ever, it was a breach of trust and respect.

On samdude's build server when I was making the beacon pyramid, you (and hiqhlights and maybe even vorgs) used invisibility potions and kept destroying my build, I told all of you to stop a dozen times and all you did was keep griefing, laughing and calling me retarded.
Ok first off that wasn't me or hiqhlights. Him and i where building other things at the time and sam dude tp to me plenty of times no where near you're build.I was building for other things but you can make assumptions all you want and me and hiqhlights where building the spawn or my theater that i stated and never finished so can you please leave this thread alone before i get a mod to remove you off of it because i don't think you want that to happen and then look so pathetic, and immature thank you and have a nice day. :)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok first off that wasn't me or hiqhlights. Him and i where building other things at the time and sam dude tp to me plenty of times no where near you're build.I was building for other things but you can make assumptions all you want and me and hiqhlights where building the spawn or my theater that i stated and never finished so can you please leave this thread alone before i get a mod to remove you off of it because i don't think you want that to happen and then look so pathetic, and immature thank you and have a nice day. :)
Soup, soup for you. And do you guys kick for inactivity? Because gavinawesome seems inactive, not sure if he plays with you but I've never seen anything on the forums or in the Skype chat.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok guys, i have thought about it, and i will remain in #Empire. Yesterday i acted very immature, and yes i was butthurt about not making the roster, but if any leader will play with me later today, that would be greatly appreciated

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok guys, i have thought about it, and i will remain in #Empire. Yesterday i acted very immature, and yes i was butthurt about not making the roster, but if any leader will play with me later today, that would be greatly appreciated
Alright good don't leave :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci