• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire Clan - Hiqhlights, CaptainMKirk, Graser, a_simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
- OUR CURRENT ROSTER FOR CLAN WARS -

1. Hiqhlights
2. a_simmons
3. Epic_Frog_Song

4. tkt24freak
5. ScrewYouGumby2
6. iFanyo
7. FatalxModz
ALL1DO1SW1N1329

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
- OUR CURRENT ROSTER FOR CLAN WARS -

1. Hiqhlights
2. a_simmons
3. Epic_Frog_Song
4. tkt24freak
5. ScrewYouGumby2
6. iFanyo
7. FatalxModz
8. ALL1DO1SW1N1329
almost made me cry
EDIT: i want to know how you guys feel about me being in the clan. I just want to know your thoughts, to help make my decision.

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
almost made me cry
EDIT: i want to know how you guys feel about me being in the clan. I just want to know your thoughts, to help make my decision.
Go be a co-leader if it's what makes you happy. You can always reapply if you feel like want to.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
So, I'm a bit interested in being an elite, even though most people don't even know I'm in the clan and I've barely played with any of you thus far. But hey, being an elite would give me a reason to, I suppose. Anyways, was checking win/loss ratios, and out of the elites, clan war members, and anybody else whose rank is above soldier (those are all the people I checked) I have the second best ratio (naturally, second to swaglights). So there's that. If any leaders would be willing to play with me at some point that'd be dope. I should probably get on the TS more often, I'd probably see you there anyways.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Haha 1v1'ed tk a couple times. Got destroyed <4 Stupid fishing rod and it's lack of skill to me.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
if u think we are immature then there is no point of u even beging here so leave thanks!... that attitude will never let u in this clan agian... and u got kicked because u were never on never talked to any of the Empire members and now u think we are immature because u got kicked out of the clan because of yourself lol

On the MCSG survival server) you tried raiding our base and after me and randard slaughtered you guys (after you combat logged a dozen times) you made it your life goal over the next week to glitch inside our base, and you did. Though there was nothing you could have done, ever, it was a breach of trust and respect.

#dontbeadick I never did anything to you. You're coming off as immature saying these things unprovoked.

On samdude's build server when I was making the beacon pyramid, you (and hiqhlights and maybe even vorgs) used invisibility potions and kept destroying my build, I told all of you to stop a dozen times and all you did was keep griefing, laughing and calling me retarded.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Yyou cant
So, I'm a bit interested in being an elite, even though most people don't even know I'm in the clan and I've barely played with any of you thus far. But hey, being an elite would give me a reason to, I suppose. Anyways, was checking win/loss ratios, and out of the elites, clan war members, and anybody else whose rank is above soldier (those are all the people I checked) I have the second best ratio (naturally, second to swaglights). So there's that. If any leaders would be willing to play with me at some point that'd be dope. I should probably get on the TS more often, I'd probably see you there anyways.
You can't ask anymore the Leaders make the desicions. Since you were gone the top 5 elites have changed and also win ratio doesn't matter at all.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
My personal comment on the recent update on Empire,I think should remain leader because i do everything i can before Hiqhlights gets to it first,also i dont think captain shoud be a leader,Hes in active and does not do much in interviews...I believe capt should have his on rank as Founder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci