• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
MrBanano is in two clans...
Thanks, I'll look into that.

As for the Skype issues.
You don't need a working microphone. You just need to be able to be contacted at any moment's notice, via message, about
1. When the clan battle is
2. what the IP is (Whether it be a Private server or MCSG)
3. Other announcements
You dont need to be in the clan Call, as long as you can show up if possible.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll look into that.

As for the Skype issues.
You don't need a working microphone. You just need to be able to be contacted at any moment's notice, via message, about
1. When the clan battle is
2. what the IP is (Whether it be a Private server or MCSG)
3. Other announcements
You dont need to be in the clan Call, as long as you can show up if possible.
how will we decide who can be in the battle?

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
So sad T_T so many people leaving.
Well, if we can have a 3-way battle with The Kings, us, and Rebels (Recently reformed..?) that would be excellent.
As for the battle -
Friday or Sunday? I don't think Saturday is good for TheKidz101. :/ I heard that the Hell Games or something were taking place on Sunday. Different time zones might be an issue for some on Fridays, as I know school runs until 4 PM in some areas, and dinner, etc. So, TheKidz, its up to you. >.<.
Also, what TYPE of battle will it be? Just a cut-and-dry MCSG battle, or a Team Battle with Classes such as Archer, Warrior, and Mages? o_O

Ok, I'll interview you.

Is this one for real? If so, I'll interview you too.
I am leaving too.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username~ iMightTroll
Number of wins (70+)~ 85+
How long you've been playing on MCSG~ Since Survival Games 2
Age (13+)~ 13
What makes you exceptional at PvP~ Because i kill the baccas
What are your weaknesses in PvP~ Torchscar
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~ because I can?
Skype Name (If you have it)~ You got me m8 .
Steam Name (If you have it)~ Has swearing in it

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I am leaving too.
Sorry to see you go max :(
Moo, on a side note who will replace the open spot as clan mod?
kameron I believe that we are down to 20 members atm. I'm sure at least 8 will not be able to make it and we can base the battle roster off that. However as I am not moo I will not be able to tell u for sure :p

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
how will we decide who can be in the battle?
Imma post the roster.
I am leaving too.
D:
Minecraft Username~ iMightTroll
Number of wins (70+)~ 85+
How long you've been playing on MCSG~ Since Survival Games 2
Age (13+)~ 13
What makes you exceptional at PvP~ Because i kill the baccas
What are your weaknesses in PvP~ Torchscar
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~ because I can?
Skype Name (If you have it)~ You got me m8 .
Steam Name (If you have it)~ Has swearing in it
Welcome back. I've already played both with and against you. You qualify, finally.
Sorry to see you go max :(
Moo, on a side note who will replace the open spot as clan mod?
kameron I believe that we are down to 20 members atm. I'm sure at least 8 will not be able to make it and we can base the battle roster off that. However as I am not moo I will not be able to tell u for sure :p
Clan Mod... I have to watch people. I know Sab is pretty active, especially on Skype. You, yourself, are fairly active on the forums.
The roster!
1. Mooclan - :3
2. Toby222 - Co-Leader
3. SilverJakler - Clan Moderator
4. P5yCh0LuKe - Head Officer - Do you even still play..?
5. Kameronl109 - Officer
6. Sabshupe101 - Active member and long-time member
7. MJM239 - Active on Skype Chat.
8. MrTurnip_12 - Active on Forums
9. Piranga
10. BlitzComet
The last.. 4 spots might not be able to go in if it is a 2-way battle, if we do it on my private server. This is assuming its a The Kings vs. Elite Squad battle. If Romans join, then only 1-6 can make it :( Also, if anyone from 1-6 cannot make it, then the next person in the Roster can step in.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Imma post the roster.

D:

Welcome back. I've already played both with and against you. You qualify, finally.

Clan Mod... I have to watch people. I know Sab is pretty active, especially on Skype. You, yourself, are fairly active on the forums.
The roster!
2. Toby222 - Co-Leader
5. Kameronl109 - Officer
9. Piranga
10. BlitzComet
The last.. 4 spots might not be able to go in if it is a 2-way battle, if we do it on my private server. This is assuming its a The Kings vs. Elite Squad battle. If Romans join, then only 1-6 can make it :( Also, if anyone from 1-6 cannot make it, then the next person in the Roster can step in.
I support this roster fully! Just wondering Moo the Rebels haven't really been active in the discussion of this battle and I dont believe The Kings even know that they (The Rebels) are participating. Is this gonna go down as a 3 way battle or just us vs. Kings? Personally I dont mind either way, but I think it would be more effective if we only fought 1 clan at a time. Also I'm pretty sure the date is this Sunday correct? :p Have we set a time yet? Regarding clan mod, I would be honored to be chosen, but so long as sab stays active on the forums at least (I know he wont be as active on the servers) I say he deserves the spot. He has been a member a lot longer than I and knows the rest of the clan as a whole better than i do. #SabForClanMod2013 :p
EDIT** I realized I have hardly ever played with most of u guys. It is hard for me to Skype Call, but if u just wanna chat team or truce, I am very active fri-sun on servers us26, us24, us25, and us69 :D
Double edit*** whenever I say rebels I mean Romans sorry :p

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Imma post the roster.

D:

The roster!
2. Toby222 - Co-Leader
5. Kameronl109 - Officer
9. Piranga
10. BlitzComet
I am in the Clan Battle? Woah I joined yesterday but okay, I am not complaining just pretty surprised.

YoEnemy

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Username~ YoEnemy
Number of wins (70+)~ 105
How long you've been playing on MCSG~ 1 month
Age (13+)~ 13 and a half ;D
What makes you exceptional at PvP~ Im really good at combat Like my Stratigies are really good
What are your weaknesses in PvP~ Hackers
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~ Because of there rep <3
Skype Name (If you have it)~ GetGnarlyBro
Steam Name (If you have it)~No

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I am in the Clan Battle? Woah I joined yesterday but okay, I am not complaining just pretty surprised.[/quote
Lol blitz we obviously know u will be pumped to get revenge on ur former clan :p xD jk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci