• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Ah, yes. It would be best if all/most members of our roster had Skype, simply so that we can communicate during and before the battle.
Would it work if I could chat on Skype but not call? My Skype is really buggy and crashes in calls with more than 2 people.
Edit: does anyone have a YouTube they could record this on?

EliteReactionzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username~ EliteVolume
Number of wins (70+)~ 71
How long you've been playing on MCSG~ 1 1/2 years
Age (13+)~ 14
What makes you exceptional at PvP~ sword skills
What are your weaknesses in PvP~ teams :/
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~ to be a good clan :)
Skype Name (If you have it)~ EliteReactionzz
Steam Name (If you have it)~ EliteReactionzz

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Moo we gotta get something together. UncrowdedFlyer and Darkflame have now left as well! :eek:

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username~BlitzCometITU
Number of wins (70+)~66 :/
How long you've been playing on MCSG~2 to 3 months
Age (13+)~13
What makes you exceptional at PvP~Archery.
What are your weaknesses in PvP~Fire
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~I have said it a million times by now. ;p
Skype Name (If you have it)~blitz.comet1
Steam Name (If you have it)~N/A

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Moo we gotta get something together. UncrowdedFlyer and Darkflame have now left as well! :eek:
So sad T_T so many people leaving.
Well, if we can have a 3-way battle with The Kings, us, and Rebels (Recently reformed..?) that would be excellent.
As for the battle -
Friday or Sunday? I don't think Saturday is good for TheKidz101. :/ I heard that the Hell Games or something were taking place on Sunday. Different time zones might be an issue for some on Fridays, as I know school runs until 4 PM in some areas, and dinner, etc. So, TheKidz, its up to you. >.<.
Also, what TYPE of battle will it be? Just a cut-and-dry MCSG battle, or a Team Battle with Classes such as Archer, Warrior, and Mages? o_O
Minecraft Username~ EliteVolume
Number of wins (70+)~ 71
How long you've been playing on MCSG~ 1 1/2 years
Age (13+)~ 14
What makes you exceptional at PvP~ sword skills
What are your weaknesses in PvP~ teams :/
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~ to be a good clan :)
Skype Name (If you have it)~ EliteReactionzz
Steam Name (If you have it)~ EliteReactionzz
Ok, I'll interview you.
Minecraft Username~BlitzCometITU
Number of wins (70+)~66 :/
How long you've been playing on MCSG~2 to 3 months
Age (13+)~13
What makes you exceptional at PvP~Archery.
What are your weaknesses in PvP~Fire
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~I have said it a million times by now. ;p
Skype Name (If you have it)~blitz.comet1
Steam Name (If you have it)~N/A
Is this one for real? If so, I'll interview you too.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, if we can have a 3-way battle with The Kings, us, and Rebels (Recently reformed..?) that would be excellent.
As for the battle -
Friday or Sunday? I don't think Saturday is good for TheKidz101. :/ I heard that the Hell Games or something were taking place on Sunday. Different time zones might be an issue for some on Fridays, as I know school runs until 4 PM in some areas, and dinner, etc. So, TheKidz, its up to you. >.<.
Also, what TYPE of battle will it be? Just a cut-and-dry MCSG battle, or a Team Battle with Classes such as Archer, Warrior, and Mages? o_O
Its always been real. T.T but yes.
Ok, I'll interview you.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
As for the battle -

Ok, I'll interview you.

Yes.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
As for the battle -

Ok, I'll interview you.

I believe the hell games is on Saturday? But I'm not sure. As for the 3 way battle that seems good. And I think that we should have a flat out MCSG battle

overthetophd

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft username: overthetop24
Wins: 50 on this account then on my GMaser01 has 27 so 77 in all.
How long have you been playing MCSG: Since late June.
How are you exceptional at Pvp: I am good at head on 1v1s and quick turn around bow shots.
What are your weaknesses at Pvp: Teams and NCP -_-
Why do you want to be in #Elite Sqaud: I want to be surrounded by good players but yet cool people. :D
Skype name: overthetop242 or Noah Knapp
No steam

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft username: overthetop24
Wins: 50 on this account then on my GMaser01 has 27 so 77 in all.
How long have you been playing MCSG: Since late June.
How are you exceptional at Pvp: I am good at head on 1v1s and quick turn around bow shots.
What are your weaknesses at Pvp: Teams and NCP -_-
Why do you want to be in #Elite Sqaud: I want to be surrounded by good players but yet cool people. :D
Skype name: overthetop242 or Noah Knapp
No steam
#FacePalm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci