• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games 2 (Community Event)

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TomahawkGoesChop

Reason for applying: Being in such a community event seems interesting. I've atended Community Games before, and even though this is kind of like CG, it seems completely different and very interesting.

Why will you win?: The question is, will you win? I have a small chance of winning, but i could pull off the clutch.

Why should others ally with you?: Im a friendly guy, and i could help them pvp wise, and the banter wise.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, ofcourse.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes, ive read all of them and understood them.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
If we were accepted but used a proxy in the first games, do we get definite acceptance as a tribute?
Nope, it counts as if you were in the game, so this round your votes are reduced by 80% so you have to get more votes for a chance to get in

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ProfessorRetro

Reason for applying: I've been in the original one.

Why will you win?: Because I have experience.

Why should others ally with you?: Because I know what I'm doing.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe they haven't played cause no one wants them to play and wants others to..
That literally makes no sense to me, but this way means you can still play but we are giving a chance to new players, we could go the way hell games did and say if you were in one event you can never be in another

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That literally makes no sense to me, but this way means you can still play but we are giving a chance to new players, we could go the way hell games did and say if you were in one event you can never be in another
What's the point in having someone's votes reduced by 80% if they've already played. The whole point is to have people that are voted in, right? Not people who are only in cause some of the people with a lot of votes had theirs reduced by 80% for playing in the last one.

Jasmine

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Meowmeowjazzy

Reason for applying: This event seems very cool, and I'd liek to involve myself in the community more. Also, I'd like to make new friends. :)

Why will you win?: I am a very strategic and I can make a good switch between defensive and offensive PVP.

Why should others ally with you?: When I'm in a clan, Im certainly known for my positivity, and for my good teamwork. I share the loot I get equally, I listen, and make sure my teammate is safe at all times :)

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Definitely. I know alot of players in the community as I've been playing since May of last year. :)

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes, I do.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What's the point in having someone's votes reduced by 80% if they've already played. The whole point is to have people that are voted in, right? Not people who are only in cause some of the people with a lot of votes had theirs reduced by 80% for playing in the last one.
Maybe they haven't played cause no one wants them to play and wants others to..
I mean I'm fine with the 80% thing...

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
To let new people play? otherwise it will end up with the same people every time, if you keep complaining I will push it up to 90%

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls I believe it's time for me to stand up off of my lazy butt and actually to remember to apply this time. Therefore I am doing it.

Without further ado, I present... Ceroria's Deception Games Application (for those of you who know me, you'd know I go super tryhard when it comes to applications *Trivium*)

Minecraft IGN: I have two accounts that I use on a regular basis. I consider 'Ceroria' to be my "main" nowadays, but I also have my old account 'XyZebrAbC' around ready for any action it is needed in. However for these games I plan to use 'Ceroria'.

Reason for applying: The driving reason behind my Deception Games application is the fact that this is similar to the Hell Games, which was introduced in late 2012 through summer of 2013 until its discontinuation. I applied for the Hell Games three times, whatever the last three contests were (7, 8 and 9?) because by then I considered myself a decent enough player to be a formidable opponent in the contest. Sadly, I got in to none of them. I was hoping to apply for 10, but the competition had been discontinued and I was somewhat disappointed because I believed that I had a somewhat alright chance of being accepted (in retrospect I still believe I would have been a good Hell Games tribute :p). When a competition like this came up, I knew I had to apply. I've always had a mindset to be able to prove myself to others (and my own self too) that I am able to take on the constant challenges that are faced here on this network. I have always wanted to find a way to prove myself as a solid player and to hone in on my inner 'mystery-man' figure.

Why will you win?: To take a more cocky approach to this.. "Why won't I?". All jokes aside, as I mentioned in my 'Reasons for Applying' section, I never miss out on opportunities to show sides of myself that some people may not have recognized, such as being able to be very myseterious and reasonably unpredictable which can lead to throwing my enemies off guard and making some very impulsive moves that always end up working to my benefit. To be included in such an event is an opportunity of a lifetime for me, meaning that there is no way that I would pass up an opportunity to do my very best and stand victorious.

Why should others ally with you?: When I go into an event such as this, I do whatever it takes to win. While this may sound somewhat harsh and makes me come off as a bad teammate it's true, and I'm not one to lie. On a more positive note, I am a very fair and reasonable person and am not dishonest and am very trustworthy. If someone decides to team with me and we end up winning, they will not be disappointed with the rewards they recieve.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, this should not be a problem.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Absolutely!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci