• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games 2 (Community Event)

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GentleSnivy

Reason for applying: I want to test out the new Adrenaline map and see what you guys have been up to!

Why will you win?: Because I'm great at PvP and stragedy and hope to be on top!

Why should others ally with you?: Because I'm a nice person and MOST of the time I shouldn't betray. xD

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes, I do.
Deception games 2 will be on a different map and you can play Adrenaline currently on US200 I believe

Arashii

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ThunderDeath3109

Reason for applying: I want to join in the second deception games 2 because i miss the first eidtion xD

Why will you win?: I m not sure to win but I'll try !!

Why should others ally with you?:Because I m a fair player!

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: sure !

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes!

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Avesu

Reason for applying: I didn't get the chance to apply for the first games, and from what I've heard, it's pretty fun, intense, and a great experience. I've never been a very well known figure in the community, and the deception games could help me.

Why will you win?: I'm a skilled player in many aspects of PvP, such as strafing, clicking-fast, the rod, etc. I also have a very unique play style that contains mixtures of jump grits, to strafing, to a mixture of both with block hitting.

Why should others ally with you?: I'm a trustworthy player and person, and I can get the job done. I understand that people will betray the skilled player, however without a skilled player on a team, that team has a slim chance of coming out victorious.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, some friends come to mind.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes, if I didn't this application would exist. I will abide to all rules, and will respect the watchers and all players involved.

-Austin

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: thingy182
Reason for applying: I would love to apply for Deception Games V2 as I loved the first one. I thought the way the first one played out was really nice and the idea of it was amazing. I had a lot of fun during it and I hope to try it again to have even more fun. I would like to see how this goes and maybe try out new teams ect.
Why will you win?: I will win as I am a deceivable person and the aspects of a great player. I know how to win as I have done this many times before and I know what to do. I will betray when needed and use it to my advantage to win, and I will also try and use other players to my advantage.
Why should others ally with you?: I am a great team player, with knowledge and understanding of how to work as a group. I know how to play as a team and I am also a pretty decent pvper.
In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: I have a ton of friends who, if they don't get in, they will want to play.
Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: I agree to all of them.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MCGamerzism

Reason for applying: This just looks hella' good fun

Why will you win?: Emmm I'm good...

Why should others ally with you?: I am trustworthy...most of the time...

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Of course!

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: No....Ofc!

carlos10A

Platinum
Reaction score
Application Minecraft IGN:carlos10A

Reason for applying: i want play with soydekev my baby :3

Why will you win?: because im nub :)

Why should others ally with you?: because #Yolo

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: yes

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: yes, I just finished reading them

Last edited:

SoyDekev

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SoyDekev

Reason for applying:I gonna win<3

Why will you win?:Because im pro m8

Why should others ally with you?: My team is carlos10a

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?:Yesss
Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes :D
Thanks

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Martinioh123

Reason for applying: Sounds really fun, and I didn't get to apply for the first one :p

Why will you win?: I am an underdog. I am not the favorite to win, but one of those who backstabs at the most unexpecting moments.

Why should others ally with you?: Because I can be a reliable person and keep team fights going. Pretty good at backstabbing swell, I must add! ;)

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, I have someone in mind.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci