• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games 2 (Community Event)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Application

Minecraft IGN: Krafty_

Reason for applying: Was too late to apply for the first one and this looks fun.

Why will you win?: lol of course. i am god.

Why should others ally with you?: Because they need me to win. i carry

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: yeah fo sho

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: yep

ClownCostume

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ClownCostume

Reason for applying: Love to be able to put my skills to a tournament-like game and fight other players.

Why will you win?: Because I have had 1 1/2 years of training leading up to this point and I can manipulate and turn things around quickly ;)

Why should others ally with you?: Because I'm their best chance of winning.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: I should definitely be able to yeah :)

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Sure do

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: OhFancy!

Reason for applying: After experiencing it for the first time, I absolutely loved it. It would be amazing to play it again. :)

Why will you win?: Because I am Fancy, Fancy never dies, he lives forever- unless I get 6 teamed in deathmatch. :(

Why should others ally with you?: Fancy is OP and can kill everyone with my US ping. ;)

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Pfft, I have people lining up to be my proxy. Of course I will! :)

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Definitely! ;)

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Edog786

Reason for applying: I love community events, plus it'll be good practice.

Why will you win?: I don't know? Because I hate losing? I guess mostly because I'm half-decent at PvP.

Why should others ally with you?: Because I have cookies. <3

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yessir. soggypickle

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yep.

TheBaconatorTV

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheBaconatorTV

Reason for applying: The First Games Were So Fun, I Would NEVER Want To Miss Out On The Second, Especially With 48 Players!

Why will you win?: I Have Gotten A Taste Of The Deception Games, I Would Be Able To Strategize Better.

Why should others ally with you?: I'm Decent At PvP And Know A LOT Of People, And I Know My Clan Will Apply.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, ATM 175 Contacts on Skype.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes, I've Read Them Many Times.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Giggity69Goo

Reason for applying:
I applied for Deception Games 1 and was accepted, but had to use my proxy since I could not make the whole event, but I watched part of the stream and it will look awesome!

Why will you win?:
I will win for my country.

Why should others ally with you?:
They should ally with me because I'm known not to backstab.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?:
If I'm accepted and I need to use my Proxy I will announce it in the conversation.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?:
I, Giggity69Goo, agree to all the terms and rules.

Derpy_

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DerpyDash11

Reason for applying: After the success of the first Deception games I would like to try it out, winning this would up my growing reputation; it also seems like a lot of fun.

Why will you win?: I will win because I am the best. I have been here for almost 3 years and I have a hell of a lot of experiences in teams, in gametypes and in clans. I think I would be the best for this game and It will be a lot of fun.

Why should others ally with you?: Others should ally with me so they have a better advantage. With me we will win. I will be friendly to my allies and I am a good leader; I can help a lot and instruct on the best ways to win. Until... the end.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: I have many people I can ask to proxy for me.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: I do.

Last edited:

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Edog786

Reason for applying: I love community events, plus it'll be good practice.

Why will you win?: I don't know? Because I hate losing? I guess mostly because I'm half-decent at PvP.

Why should others ally with you?: Because I have cookies. <3

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yessir. soggypickle

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yep.
soggypickle has a definate place as a tribute so I suggest finding a different proxy

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application

Minecraft IGN: Powdski

Reason for applying: I like to do fun events in the Mcsg community.

Why will you win?: I am very good at tactics and pvp.

Why should others ally with you?: I don't betray, and I will help us go to victory.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes I will.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes I do

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SomeCallMeEpic

Reason for applying: I missed the Deception Games 1 and I really regret that as it was an extremely fun event!

Why will you win?: My one goal is going for the win, defensively, or offensively. I don't betray because I find it pointless and just a losing key.

Why should others ally with you?: I can be good at making tactics, going for every advantage possible and making others wish I wasn't in the game >:D

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: I already have one planned if I can not make it.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Every single one of them.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GentleSnivy

Reason for applying: I want to test out the new maps by Red Forest and see what you guys have been up to!

Why will you win?: Because I'm great at PvP and stragedy and hope to be on top!

Why should others ally with you?: Because I'm a nice person and MOST of the time I shouldn't betray. xD

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes, I do.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci