• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The CyanVolts™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alright guys I don't know why but something is up with me and my parents took away my computer ONLY for the weekdays though. But when the weekends come I can play I've said this before but can't play on the weekdays nor talk sorry guys my parents are strict my brother got every thing wiped out of his room because he has bad grades and my parents wanted me to have the same thing even though I have good grades again I am sorry #BlameParents2014
Ok, well see you on the weekends I guess. I had a similar problem too. Good luck!

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
No were, going to follow Huahwi during his livestream. Either to kill him or to team with him....
NO. We will not follow him or target him. If you want you can play in the same game I just don't want anyone targeting or teaming against him. We will be ffa-ing during the live stream, no teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci