• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The CyanVolts™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been thinking over these past few days (this is why I haven't been on to scrim or anything) about my career here. I came to a conclusion that I will be resigning as a competitive player on the Cyan Volts roster. I have no future plans as to allow another team to pick me up. I simply don't enjoy competing like I used to, but rather just spending time with you guys and having a good laugh. School has been a stressful roller-coaster, so I really don't have the time to grind out scrims or even public matches to work on my pvp. I will be able to fill in for scrims or clan battles if I need to, but from this point forward I am a RETIRED competitive player. I want everyone to know that no one in the clan drove me to retire, it is in my, as well as the team's, best interest that I open my spot on the roster to someone more fit for the role. I hope you all can understand and accept me as just a regular Cyan Volts member.

To the teamspeak admins: I want my elite rank revoked so someone else who has the time to fulfill that role can take it on.

Last edited:

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been thinking over these past few days (this is why I haven't been on to scrim or anything) about my career here. I came to a conclusion that I will be resigning as a competitive player on the Cyan Volts roster. I have no future plans as to allow another team to pick me up. I simply don't enjoy competing like I used to, but rather just spending time with you guys and having a good laugh. School has been a stressful roller-coaster, so I really don't have the time to grind out scrims or even public matches to work on my pvp. I will be able to fill in for scrims or clan battles if I need to, but from this point forward I am a RETIRED competitive player. I want everyone to know that no one in the clan drove me to retire, it is in my, as well as the team's, best interest that I open my spot on the roster to someone for fit for the role. I hope you all can understand and accept me as just a regular Cyan Volts member.

To the teamspeak admins: I want my elite rank revoked so someone else who has the time to fulfill that role can take it on.
Alright :(

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been thinking over these past few days (this is why I haven't been on to scrim or anything) about my career here. I came to a conclusion that I will be resigning as a competitive player on the Cyan Volts roster. I have no future plans as to allow another team to pick me up. I simply don't enjoy competing like I used to, but rather just spending time with you guys and having a good laugh. School has been a stressful roller-coaster, so I really don't have the time to grind out scrims or even public matches to work on my pvp. I will be able to fill in for scrims or clan battles if I need to, but from this point forward I am a RETIRED competitive player. I want everyone to know that no one in the clan drove me to retire, it is in my, as well as the team's, best interest that I open my spot on the roster to someone for fit for the role. I hope you all can understand and accept me as just a regular Cyan Volts member.

Glad you won't be leaving the clan, and I respect that you are giving up your spot as elite, as most others would not ask for that to be done.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been thinking over these past few days (this is why I haven't been on to scrim or anything) about my career here. I came to a conclusion that I will be resigning as a competitive player on the Cyan Volts roster. I have no future plans as to allow another team to pick me up. I simply don't enjoy competing like I used to, but rather just spending time with you guys and having a good laugh. School has been a stressful roller-coaster, so I really don't have the time to grind out scrims or even public matches to work on my pvp. I will be able to fill in for scrims or clan battles if I need to, but from this point forward I am a RETIRED competitive player. I want everyone to know that no one in the clan drove me to retire, it is in my, as well as the team's, best interest that I open my spot on the roster to someone more fit for the role. I hope you all can understand and accept me as just a regular Cyan Volts member.

I thought you were leaving the clan at first, but then I read it through. Also, the CyanVolts is not really that competitive of a clan; we would rather have fun with each other.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
I thought you were leaving the clan at first, but then I read it through. Also, the CyanVolts is not really that competitive of a clan; we would rather have fun with each other.
I'd rather if we were competitive but nope
We don't always have fun...

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We're mainly a family, but lately it hasn't felt like one. :(

Reaction score
We're mainly a family, but lately it hasn't felt like one. :(
I understand why you say so, but understand one thing. I know it's because of the members being immature, or maybe it's for some other reasons too. I know it's probably specifically me and a couple of others who I won't name. Just remember every clan/family has their tough times and their great times, and right now we're having tougher times due to some of the certain dramas going on within the clan right now. It'll get better soon. :)

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I understand why you say so, but understand one thing. I know it's because of the members being immature, or maybe it's for some other reasons too. I know it's probably specifically me and a couple of others who I won't name. Just remember every clan/family has their tough times and their great times, and right now we're having tougher times due to some of the certain dramas going on within the clan right now. It'll get better soon. :)
Hopefully soon :/

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
Hopefully soon :/
im happy with the clan how it is, that came to my realization recently, we dont have to be more competitive, simply put the CyanVolts are a no-competitive clan that competes. We are all friends, and thats the most important thing to most of us, if others want to feel differently let them, just dont let them change how you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci