• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The CyanVolts™

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
im happy with the clan how it is, that came to my realization recently, we dont have to be more competitive, simply put the CyanVolts are a no-competitive clan that competes. We are all friends, and thats the most important thing to most of us, if others want to feel differently let them, just dont let them change how you are.
I'm fine with the clan not being competitive, it's just that there has been a lot more immaturity than normal. I like how were mainly family based but it hasn't felt like like that lately :(

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
a leaders post outranks an officers, i overpowered his decision and id like to meet you too, if you are 16 we do need more older members in the clan
I'm sorry I may be interested but I feel that I will not be happily accepted into the clan if I were to be denied by one and accepted by the other. Maybe I will apply another time, sorry

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry I may be interested but I feel that I will not be happily accepted into the clan if I were to be denied by one and accepted by the other. Maybe I will apply another time, sorry
na thats not the problem giggity :p chris just doesnt want older people in the clan cause he understands thats the only thing he has over people, being as he's the 2nd oldest, but officers cant accept or deny anymore so its not a huge problem

jake854

Gold
Reaction score
Alright guys I don't know why but something is up with me and my parents took away my computer ONLY for the weekdays though. But when the weekends come I can play I've said this before but can't play on the weekdays nor talk sorry guys my parents are strict my brother got every thing wiped out of his room because he has bad grades and my parents wanted me to have the same thing even though I have good grades again I am sorry #BlameParents2014

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Alright guys I don't know why but something is up with me and my parents took away my computer ONLY for the weekdays though. But when the weekends come I can play I've said this before but can't play on the weekdays nor talk sorry guys my parents are strict my brother got every thing wiped out of his room and my parents wanted me to have the same thing even though I have good grades again I am sorry #BlameParents2014
So you can't go one?

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Eh but just a reminder but there's only certain people who are immature and only are immature around certain people to make them look funny or just to get attention (no offense guys) but I love all of you guys, immaturity goes on in every clan and ours is just about the same as the others, on another note I love you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci