• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Cobras: Mcsg Clan Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

injuredewok

Spectator
Reaction score
I will be off Minecraft/MCSG for a while. Sorry but having VERY bad computer problems and minecraft problems.
Hopefully will be on soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. :[
Happy New Year,
Injuredewok

XxLinkinPark72Xx

Survivor
Reaction score
I will be off Minecraft/MCSG for a while. Sorry but having VERY bad computer problems and minecraft problems.
Hopefully will be on soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. :[
Happy New Year,
Injuredewok
No probs, hope you get it solved soon!

smallr

Career
Reaction score
1) Your name: Rishi

2) Your age:15

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team):rishi.raina3

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check):44

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras:looking for a good can to roll with

6) What can you contribute to the team: good at any types of pvp and have good chest routes on mainly all maps

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: weekends maybe 3 hours a day weekdays maybe 30 minutes. overall a week 8 hours and 30 mins.

norverified

Platinum
Reaction score
I have made my decision that i will be leaving the cobras, but i will still team with you guys ok,

XxLinkinPark72Xx

Survivor
Reaction score
1) Your name: Rishi

2) Your age:15

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team):rishi.raina3

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check):44

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras:looking for a good can to roll with

6) What can you contribute to the team: good at any types of pvp and have good chest routes on mainly all maps

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: weekends maybe 3 hours a day weekdays maybe 30 minutes. overall a week 8 hours and 30 mins.
Accepted!

tiger5438

Spectator
Reaction score
1) Your name: Alastair Stimpson (tiger5438)

2) Your age: 14

3) Your Skype: needforsleeping

4) Amount of wins: 39

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: I Have seen the #Cobras insignia all over the placeadn I had to find out more. When i found out it was a professional group of serious players I wanted to be a part of this wonderful group. SO here I am

6) What can you contribute to the team: A player who is willing to forego sacrificing himself in-game to keep a partner alive

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: at least 6 hours a day during holidays. 2 hours during school days

XxLinkinPark72Xx

Survivor
Reaction score
1) Your name: Alastair Stimpson (tiger5438)

2) Your age: 14

3) Your Skype: needforsleeping

4) Amount of wins: 39

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: I Have seen the #Cobras insignia all over the placeadn I had to find out more. When i found out it was a professional group of serious players I wanted to be a part of this wonderful group. SO here I am

6) What can you contribute to the team: A player who is willing to forego sacrificing himself in-game to keep a partner alive

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: at least 6 hours a day during holidays. 2 hours during school days
Accepted!!

tiger5438

Spectator
Reaction score
Its great to be a member! Looking forward to playing! Ill get 40 wins... I guarantee it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci