• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Clan Update

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe you should attempt to wait patiently as I'm on leave from MCGamer instead of assuming that I'm just "ignoring" you. I came on to post a thread for the whole clan community, once I'm off leave I'll tend to the matters that I have missed. Patience is a virtue.
I wasn't told by any of your clan staff that you were on leave, I apologize. As I could tell you just weren't on, hopefully your clan staff can tell me next time.

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
Nick Clans were created by the communty and I think it should stay that way without the staff team interfering with these rules I get that you are trying to improve that user experience but I don't think that is the best way to go about it.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Nick Clans were created by the communty and I think it should stay that way without the staff team interfering with these rules I get that you are trying to improve that user experience but I don't think that is the best way to go about it.
I mean, without the staff team, there wouldn't be a clan section on the forums.

And if you have read the whole thread, you'd understand that these are optional, just like the clan staff's help. We're actually doing the opposite of interfering, we're giving you the option. Please read the thread entirely.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hey!

I really like this update, it sounds amazing!

Good luck <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci