• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Clan Update

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
This wasn't the thing I was looking forward, I find it funny that I try to contact you about the meeting me and other guys wanna have with you and you just completely ignore me... Even if you have a bad timezone you still haven't responed back to a good/prior date where we can talk about my idea. I think you guys just don't care do you?.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
This wasn't the thing I was looking forward, I find it funny that I try to contact you about the meeting me and other guys wanna have with you and you just completely ignore me... Even if you have a bad timezone you still haven't responed back to a good/prior date where we can talk about my idea. I think you guys just don't care do you?.
Maybe you should attempt to wait patiently as I'm on leave from MCGamer instead of assuming that I'm just "ignoring" you. I came on to post a thread for the whole clan community, once I'm off leave I'll tend to the matters that I have missed. Patience is a virtue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci