• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Beginning [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
;-; i remember the first day of the clan. We were all so excited. iBearHD showed me around and then I met a great guy, also an aspiring youtuber cf918 with 10,000 subs. The day I left was the saddest but doesn't compare to the day the clan left out hearts

RestInBacca
#Beginning

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
HarborSeal don't disband dude, I know many many people left the clan. But that doesn't mean anything, if you keep on moving forward and recruit more more people. It would show that you are a strong,caring & Awesome leader. Just keep pushing in these rough times dude, if you like I could help you guys get more people. Even though I am not in the clan, I just want to help this wonderful clan that was meant to be strong, a family, and a Really good Clan With two great leaders. In my opinion I do want this clan to be able to survive a bit longer. I hate to see when clans are like this and they start dying. Clans are meant to not disband, clans are meant to show how you are going to step it up and keeping moving forward, honestly it's not that hard to recruit more people. The hardest part is to keep moving forward and forget the past. The past is the past, the present is the present. If you need any help with anything other than disbanding this wonderful clan. Please don't disband!
I appreciate that... A lot. Unfortunately I have already left this with the sweet promise that there are new works in the future. When one door closes a new door opens, so I'm just going to have to see what happens next. We just gotta be patient.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I appreciate that... A lot. Unfortunately I have already left this with the sweet promise that there are new works in the future. When one door closes a new door opens, so I'm just going to have to see what happens next. We just gotta be patient.
lol. you sound like soul.

that's not a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci