• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 5th MCGamer Awards (Quarter Quell Edition): Nominations Now Open!

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Edit: Wait it can be won by someone with a large fan base I am confused.
Edit 2: Shouldn't best upcoming youtuber not have the asterisk and best large youtuber should? I think this is an error.
The asterisk states that they can't win because of their large fan base, so the upcoming youtuber is meant to be included there! :)

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ik what the asterisk is for, it definitely makes no sense of upcoming Youtuber. Large youtuber should have one I think.
By putting it next to large youtuber, it would basically be saying that large youtubers can't with the large youtuber category. By breaking it down, we needed to specify that a large youtuber couldn't dominate the upcoming subcategory.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
By putting it next to large youtuber, it would basically be saying that large youtubers can't with the large youtuber category. By breaking it down, we needed to specify that a large youtuber couldn't dominate the upcoming subcategory.
lol I read it wrong, or they edited it after I read it. wups.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Its nice to see an "upcoming youtubers" category! Its a good way to give new youtubers some good publicity! :)

Cystolith

Survivor
Reaction score
***The MCGamer Awards Committee reserve the right to disqualify anyone from the competition at any point in time for any reason they deem valid.
Can you specify a bit? Say, for example, a banned player or someone disliked by staff were to deserve an award and be nominated just not be given the ability to win due to bias? because the "whatever reason they deem valid" appears to be in an attempt to make this seem reasonable. I guarantee PhiIIy67 will get at least top 3 for best ex-staff member, but will he not get the position simply because he's disliked by staff and banned? As for best clan, Phoenix AU is easily top 3 likely 1 or 2 but is blacklisted and disliked by staff. Do they get a chance? etc etc. Also, what if someone good at something really deserves their award, despite a large fanbase helping them? For example, Quackeryy is the best AS pvp'er but has 2k subs and a lot of people backing him. Does that make him unelligable? We need some specifications on these rules.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci