• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 3rd Official MCGamer Awards - Round 2

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, yeah. It's by votes, so if you're someone that only a few people know, even if you're super super duper duper super uber good, you won't get picked. Even if you can GG10 Darkrai, Huahwi, Gravey, and everyone else on there... at the same time.\

Edit: Although, generally if you're that good, people WILL notice you.
Mhm, it just angers me that people only see people like Gravey4rd and Huahwi as good when there are plenty of others out there.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
I'm actually in there ;) Thanks tho!
Oh my mistake xD still I'm glad you are. You prove very helpful on the forums and are well integrated into the community. It's unfortunate how few mods help with the forums; thanks! :)

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow this list sucks. Much innacurate? Obviously I win in all categories... *cough*
okbye

Reaction score
I shall be on the next round (never gonna happen) tell then goodluck to everyone ^_^

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
No, PvP is completely different to winning games
i know however gravey4rd is still amazing at pvp and maintaining a great ratio like he does takes a lot of skill due to being targeted all the time

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck to all of those who got in! :)

I know I said it as a joke before, but them ore I thought of it amde me realize it would be cool to have a best "active memeber" category next time, and Im not saying this because I posses that rank myself, I would never get in anyways xD, but because it would give an incentive for newer members to be more active in the forums! :p

Last edited:

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Surprised team apollo didn't make it on there. Good luck to all!
Good luck to all of those who got in! :)

I know I said it as a joke before, but them ore I thought of it amde me realize it would be cool to have a best "active memeber" category next time, and Im not saying this because I posses that rank myself, I would never get in anyways xD, but because it would give an incentive for newer members to be more active in the forums! :p
Agreed. This would be a good idea.

Edit: When are results?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci