• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 3rd Official MCGamer Awards - Round 2

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Just one beef for everyone who's complaining about Huahwi: he's really, really good. His win/loss is amazing, and though he's at rank 10 now, he climbed all the way to rank 3 and proved that he could maintain it. If he actually played for rank, he might not be able to get #1, but he could at least stay at #3 or even take #2.

So by whatever metric you measure PvP skill, whether it be rank, win/loss, completion of challenges (ie no armor) or victories against other top players (ie Lovelights, Gravey4rd), Huahwi is one of the best.

ZedekVibeZ

Experienced
Reaction score
i know however gravey4rd is still amazing at pvp and maintaining a great ratio like he does takes a lot of skill due to being targeted all the time
That's true, but I think he has been chosen just because his win/ ratio and not because of his person versus person skill that so many others are better at.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Just one beef for everyone who's complaining about Huahwi: he's really, really good. His win/loss is amazing, and though he's at rank 10 now, he climbed all the way to rank 3 and proved that he could maintain it. If he actually played for rank, he might not be able to get #1, but he could at least stay at #3 or even take #2.

So by whatever metric you measure PvP skill, whether it be rank, win/loss, completion of challenges (ie no armor) or victories against other top players (ie Lovelights, Gravey4rd), Huahwi is one of the best.
That's true, but I think he has been chosen just because his win/ ratio and not because of his person versus person skill that so many others are better at.
^
Huahwi is good, yeah, but there are so many players who can beat him consistently who don't try for wins as much. I could say a handful of people off the top of my head whom I think are better than him. He is really good, however, which is the reason he is picked so much, along with the help of his fan base.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
^
Huahwi is good, yeah, but there are so many players who can beat him consistently who don't try for wins as much. I could say a handful of people off the top of my head whom I think are better than him. He is really good, however, which is the reason he is picked so much, along with the help of his fan base.
Even I have killed him in a fair fight, and isuq ;-;

ZedekVibeZ

Experienced
Reaction score
^
Yeah this is true, people get confused between what PvP actually is and when you are good at getting wins...there is a difference! Gravey4rd is one of the best game winners though.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
^
I'm actually really interested in who you think is better. I really don't know much about people outside the youtube community, so if you could tell me a few people I'd be interested.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm actually really interested in who you think is better. I really don't know much about people outside the youtube community, so if you could tell me a few people I'd be interested.
NotCanziano is a beast. He killed Huahwi in a fair fight with 8.5 hearts left

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Agilities, Apzy, FuzzyPB, Nitro_Elite, Richyyyyyyy, Lovelights, multiple others.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score

From what I heard, for his first 1000 or so wins he just abused the fist glitch on CA. And in his videos I don't see many good players, he has good skills but I rarely see him play against others of a same skill level and him basically using his tactics on noobs, lol.

And as for climbing the leaderboards fast.. When you can just grind for 15 hours a day it's pretty easy, with most players abusing 6 man servers now it's basically a competition of how much you can play.

Edit: This post isn't meant to offend Huahwi or say I'm better than him, this is just what I know and I feel that he gets a little to much credit for his way of gaining wins.

RehoxHD

Diamond
Reaction score
What I Think You Guys Should Do Is Also Add In Another Pvp Thing. Pvp In Ages. From Ages 10 - 18, Who Is The Best Aged Pvper?

-Rehox

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci