• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 3rd Official MCGamer Awards - Round 2

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Agilities, Apzy, FuzzyPB, Nitro_Elite, Richyyyyyyy, Lovelights, multiple others.
As well as some EU players: JMullins783, I_Am_Mr_SLaSh3r, EXPLODING_WRATH, CracklingHD, MahxiXBL, arontjuuh, TNTime12, Voei
Thanks, good to know.
What I Think You Guys Should Do Is Also Add In Another Pvp Thing. Pvp In Ages. From Ages 10 - 18, Who Is The Best Aged Pvper?

-Rehox
Please don't capitalize every word in a sentence. It's unnecessary and really annoying :(

From what I heard, for his first 1000 or so wins he just abused the fist glitch on CA. And in his videos I don't see many good players, he has good skills but I rarely see him play against others of a same skill level and him basically using his tactics on noobs, lol.

And as for climbing the leaderboards fast.. When you can just grind for 15 hours a day it's pretty easy, with most players abusing 6 man servers now it's basically a competition of how much you can play.

Edit: This post isn't meant to offend Huahwi or say I'm better than him, this is just what I know and I feel that he gets a little to much credit for his way of gaining wins.
Good point. It's true that he's overrated; he isn't a god. He's quite good though, and I watch his vids because they're better than most other youtubers. But just FYI, he has played and won against Kosmish, sixzoseven, Lovelights, TOXICWASTEII, Linkdude1997, and others.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Thanks, good to know.

Please don't capitalize every word in a sentence. It's unnecessary and really annoying :(

Good point. It's true that he's overrated; he isn't a god. He's quite good though, and I watch his vids because they're better than most other youtubers. But just FYI, he has played and won against Kosmish, sixzoseven, Lovelights, TOXICWASTEII, Linkdude1997, and others.
Here's a problem with your post:
By excluding the flipside to these people he has "played and won against", you espouse a concept that these players have never beaten Huahwi.

Huahwi and Link were both in my clan. I killed Linkdude countless times. I killed Huahwi countless times. Link killed me countless times. Link killed Huahwi countless times. Huahwi killed Link countless times. Huahwi killed me countless times.

There's just no single player that is definitively better.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thanks, good to know.

I also enjoy his videos as well, and I can definitely say he's a good player but I don't watch his videos for his PvP, although himself as a player is a little unknown as being a good PvPer is what people notice, compared to being a good player which is unnoticed.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Here's a problem with your post:
By excluding the flipside to these people he has "played and won against", you espouse a concept that these players have never beaten Huahwi.

Huahwi and Link were both in my clan. I killed Linkdude countless times. I killed Huahwi countless times. Link killed me countless times. Link killed Huahwi countless times. Huahwi killed Link countless times. Huahwi killed me countless times.

There's just no single player that is definitively better.
I also enjoy his videos as well, and I can definitely say he's a good player but I don't watch his videos for his PvP, although himself as a player is a little unknown as being a good PvPer is what people notice, compared to being a good player which is unnoticed.
Firstly, I gotta say it's nice having famous people respond :p
But that aside, sixzo, I wasn't saying he was necessarily better or worse than either of you. I was mainly saying that he does PvP other skilled people, and he has the capacity to beat them (regardless of how often he wins). Sorry if that wasn't clear.

darkrai, I agree that PvP gets you noticed much more than anything else. Being a good player is just as important, and no one gets famous on that :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci