• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Teweran Survival Games 2 - Drybone Valley

Do you like the map?

• Yes, of couse i like it

Votes: 442 94.4%
  • No, sorry i dont

Votes: 26 5.6%

• Total voters

-K2skier-

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol ;) Well, as long as its as good as the first two. Also I feel special, actually getting a reply and a screenshot. Thx. ~K2skier

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
Teweran, I like your maps because they are original, has just the right combo of civilization and wilderness, and have awesome cornucopias. Keep up the good work! :) -plimpy41

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
We want that everything fits together well ;)
All is made with an concept.. We inspire us to the reality. For example the little harbor is near the mine and all that stuff.

Preian2

Tribute
Reaction score
How Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom hard can it be to add this map? EVERYBODY wants it so why can't you listen to us? It's a shame that crappy maps like MCSG Ruins, Kharmunrah and Breeze Island gets added but not this. It's just ridiculous.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom hard can it be to add this map? EVERYBODY wants it so why can't you listen to us? It's a shame that crappy maps like MCSG Ruins, Kharmunrah and Breeze Island gets added but not this. It's just ridiculous.
It will get added, be patient... It's probably happening in MCSGV2

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Jeezz, calm down! Everyone knows that this map will get added soon! MCSG V2 is coming soon, and in that new version, new maps get added!

cctlcats

Experienced
Reaction score
Awesome map, love the theme. I think it's different than what most people on MCSG are used to. Can't wait for it to be added in. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci