• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Teweran Survival Games 2 - Drybone Valley

Do you like the map?

• Yes, of couse i like it

Votes: 442 94.4%
  • No, sorry i dont

Votes: 26 5.6%

• Total voters

Slam _Burger

Diamond
Reaction score
I found a way to get out of the map :/ By the Indian village made up of tee-pee structures, there are some leave blocks under water at the base of the water fall. I found them and started breaking them thinking it would lead to a secret cave or something, but it led to the underside of the map. I don't think this is intentional... The cords of these leave blocks are, X: -1246, Y: 12, Z: 563. Might want to fix that... :p Otherwise, the map is great! I love the theme of it, and some great terraforming and builds. :D Keep up the good work!

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
I found a way to get out of the map :/ By the Indian village made up of tee-pee structures, there are some leave blocks under water at the base of the water fall. I found them and started breaking them thinking it would lead to a secret cave or something, but it led to the underside of the map. I don't think this is intentional... The cords of these leave blocks are, X: -1246, Y: 12, Z: 563. Might want to fix that... :p Otherwise, the map is great! I love the theme of it, and some great terraforming and builds. :D Keep up the good work!
Thank you I will fix that after work :p EDIT: done

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
played it, found a semi-decent chest path.

OMFG its amazing, this map is going to become the new SG4, which in my opinion...is a good thing :D!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci