• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Teweran Survival Games 2 - Drybone Valley

Do you like the map?

• Yes, of couse i like it

Votes: 442 94.4%
  • No, sorry i dont

Votes: 26 5.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
OMG A WESTERN! I LOVE IT
make it a map NOW
I havnt even watched the vid or looked at pictures yet! I just know a western would be awesome!
Ok ill watch the vid now

...a bit later...

ok now that ive seen the vid I can say its looks a THOUSAND times more awesome than teweran sg (that map is just so... meh).
And it MUST be added. But with 1 condition...
Western music MUST be played throughout the game! Just like the trailer! x3
And we all have to wear cowpoke skins.. OOO ill get a cowboy hat for my endersteve :3
I just love westerns and this is the cutest most awesome map I have ever seen!
Im so excited! We can have mexican standoffs at the corn (instead of deathmatches)! lol
<3
no trollin im totally serious right now. I love it :)
lol Nate.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Mixed feelings about this map. But it looks like it could be really good and also has lots of potential.

Vinc3

Spectator
Reaction score
Please make the download compatible for mac, please! the file is rar. and can't be opened with mac

PhantomWonka

Survivor
Reaction score
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Awesome. This is the most realistic looking/feeling SG map I've ever seen. This absolutely must be added.

A few details that complete this map:
  • Soul sand stripes in the hills.
  • Indian camp is great. Love the teepees, canoes, the skin drum/gong thing, everything.
  • Boarded up doors/windows in the ghost town.
  • I can't help but love that lone tree protruding from the waterfall.
  • Outstanding railroad tracks. Far better than the traditional minecart rails. The train is pretty awesome itself.
  • Great idea for saloon stools and gate.
  • Wanted signs.
  • Stone jutting out in the rapids.
  • Water tower.
  • Gallows.
  • Haphazard gold mine.
  • Nice buffalo, haha
I really like it. If somehow Teweran 2 isn't added, there is a serious problem. And if I may suggest something, I think you should add a wagon circle to the actual map, and not just outside of the map in the spawn area.

I must say I much prefer it over the original Teweran SG, which is a very nice map. So, in my opinion, it would far outrank many of the current maps.

Thank you for creating this. It's unique, it's creative, and I'm sure many will rejoice that it's not just another city map.

Good luck and I hope to see it on MCSG soon.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
I absolutely love this;D You've made a desert beautiful - an almost impossible task. Carry on with these awesome maps, my favourite community maps by an absolute longshot! As a TeamVareide member, I don't like the competitivness some people seem to have created between us o.o. -That might just be me imagining that though;D
-Great job guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci