• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Teweran Survival Games 2 - Drybone Valley

Do you like the map?

• Yes, of couse i like it

Votes: 442 94.4%
  • No, sorry i dont

Votes: 26 5.6%

• Total voters

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Me and a couple friends have a private server running Teweran 2, and we've been playing it whenever we're having trouble getting into these servers :p

Awesome, awesome map. It seems like the steamboat water area is a popular place for runners to end up, so that's a definite hotspot. Are the item frames at the camp going to be breakable on MCSG, I wonder?

Ember

Survivor
Reaction score
This map is amazing. Played it with a group of friends multiple times; only had six, but we still had loads of fun. Five stars for you.

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Another AMAZING map by you :D Me and my friend both loved your first map and your second map definitely passed those high standards you set.

- A great wide range of landscape consisting of rivers, deserts, mountains and villages, gives you a great sense of adventure and never that déjà vu feeling you get on maps like SG1 which is just forest, forest and more forest.

- Amazing realistic and timely scenic architecture that always keeps you dazed and looking around while people kill you from behind :D

- A nice themed and background storied map that will be sure to get in to the MCSG roster

Thanks for the great map, wish you the best of getting in!!

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OMG A WESTERN! I LOVE IT
make it a map NOW
I havnt even watched the vid or looked at pictures yet! I just know a western would be awesome!
Ok ill watch the vid now

...a bit later...

ok now that ive seen the vid I can say its looks a THOUSAND times more awesome than teweran sg (that map is just so... meh).
And it MUST be added. But with 1 condition...
Western music MUST be played throughout the game! Just like the trailer! x3
And we all have to wear cowpoke skins.. OOO ill get a cowboy hat for my endersteve :3
I just love westerns and this is the cutest most awesome map I have ever seen!
Im so excited! We can have mexican standoffs at the corn (instead of deathmatches)! lol
<3
no trollin im totally serious right now. I love it :)

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Great idea for an SG map! I hope it gets chosen.
Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci