• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrechxorz

Spectator
Reaction score
What's your name?: Isak Zejnic. This is a tryharding app
How old are you?: 13
What’s your ingame name?: isak_boss
In which country do you live?: Sweden
Skype/TS name?: Isak.zejnic my skype name and my ts name is isak or more names
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: i have diamond
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): i have 329 i started to have a bad computer and lost like 1500 games and 90 wins
How many games have you played?: 3300+ ish games i typed the reason how many wins do you havew
What are your PvP Strengths?: FnS i played alot on swish and trained up my FnS skills
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: my weakness is rod and Kristoffer i fail with my hotkey sometimes so i need to train more with the rod.
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): My teaming skills is good with my IRL Friends. I teamed with Pure we have a nice teamwork. And i dont know who i am good to teaming in sypher i know pure. Eruzia i didnt play so much with him but we was in same clan so we little good teamwork.
Why do you want to join?: TeamSypher is one of the best clans eu i hear about. I arguimenting with Eskild cause i get ts banned. I messaged him on skype a message and he agree on the message. And i posted very necessary comments on the thread i need to say sorry about that. And i know my chance is dont so good but i tryharding to get in.
Why should we accept you?: I am good with the FnS and sword. Reason: i played alot on Swish and trained up my FnS skills i am good to make a tourn-around i trained alot on it too and i can take out 2 team very easy.
Which clans have you previously been in? The Return II React EU Rehaz Divided and more.
How active will you be?: I dont know i can be active near i can if i am busy icant be active or on holiday.
What is your favourite map?: SG4 Holiday Resort Demons Breeze Breeze Island 2 Valleyside University Vida Cova :)

Thanks for reading my application! Colonels And Generals! <3
Recommended

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, I even typed it in the skype chat, you've been on the teamspeak quite alot and you seem like a nice guy :) And you have more wins than me :p
Ok Thanks. But you have more combined wins and better ratio.

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, I even typed it in the skype chat, you've been on the teamspeak quite alot and you seem like a nice guy :) And you have more wins than me :p
with your alt you have more wins then me

pevasty

Survivor
Reaction score
What's your name?: Nathan
How old are you?: 14
What’s your ingame name?: pevasty//YoureTanked_
In which country do you live?:England
Skype/TS name?: PevastyFTW//PevastyFTW
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Yeah I just bought Iron Donor
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 400): Pevasty:510+/2810 YoureTanked_:5/15+
What are your PvP Strengths?: Im good at using and dodging flint and steels as I moved to hive and they added them and i have became a lot better with them. I am also good at getting combo's wtih the 1.7 bsm andthe fishing rod technique. I am average with a bow but i could improve on it. I have good routes on all the maps considering I have been playing hive for 3 months.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: As i said i could improve on my bow technique as i can hit short shots but i cannot really hit long shots. I am really bad at pvp when my hands are freezing as i cannot click very fast.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join TeamSypher as i was in it a long time ago and i really enjoyed my time but i left which i feel was a bad mistake and I would love to join the clan again as it has so much more experienced players.
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because i feel i could bring even more experience into the clan and i feel this is the right clan for me to get into mcsg again.
Which clans have you previously been in? Well i havent been in any because i left for hive 3-4 months ago
How active will you be?: I will be more active as i am enjoying mcsg a lot more now. I would say i would spend 1-5 hours a day. I know I was in it before and I was never in the TS but If you trust me I will be on the TS everyday
What is your favourite map?: Well it is probably Icarus as i just feel you get really good pvp aspects out of it. They're are different routes to take, which some of them are OP and there can be some challenging fights
Thanks for reading my app

Last edited:

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
What's your name?: Martin
How old are you?: 13
What’s your ingame name?: Martinioh123
In which country do you live?: Norway <3
Skype/TS name?: Skype; Martinioh123 TS: Not so sure gotta check it out
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Gold
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350): 353 ;D
What is your PvP Strenghts?: Bow, water combat and FnS
What is your PvP Weakness?: Sword fights (not too bad), Taking crits and teams higher than 2
Why do you want to join?: I need a clan, and i think that i fit the requirements
Why should we accept you?: I honestly have no idea ;D
What is your favourite map?: SG4, breeze, fortune island (nature themed maps, haz to be small!)
WHY WOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS NOOB LOL

(he hax prmiz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci