• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I'll keep this short. It's impossible to play with you guys on the weekdays, and weekends are the only option to actually play. So, I have come to a decision to not be in the clan, but just hang out with you guys on weekends. Considering I need some time after I get home to do some things, and not focus on getting online immediately just to see that there's two people online. Sorry guys, nothing against you, just these timezones are too hard to cooperate with.

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
Well, I'll keep this short. It's impossible to play with you guys on the weekdays, and weekends are the only option to actually play. So, I have come to a decision to not be in the clan, but just hang out with you guys on weekends. Considering I need some time after I get home to do some things, and not focus on getting online immediately just to see that there's two people online. Sorry guys, nothing against you, just these timezones are too hard to cooperate with.
No pls ;-;

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
Eskild I can`t see any of the heads on the thread, did you remove them or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci