• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

What's your name?: Mattis
How old are you?: 15
What’s your ingame name?: Rexcaviator
In which country do you live?: Germany
Skype/TS name?: g8mes4u
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Not at the moment, but I look forward to buy Diamond Premium when there's a discount.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 101 on Rexcaviator, but 590 on my old Account G8mes4U.
How many games have you played?: On Rexcaviator I've played 249 Games and on G8mes4U Account 2200.
What are your PvP Strengths?: I'm really good in doing Combos and Straving. My Bow Skills and Jump n' Run Skills are decent aswell.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Well, sometimes I'm too hectic with my FnS and it misses, and I sometimes spam my FnS like a Noob when I'm low. Since I have my new mouse I fail scolling sometimes, so in a fight I wanna put my Rod out very fast, I try to scroll, but I simly block... (I switch really fast). But my biggest weakness is my computer (I know I shall not write this here, but I do it anyways x3), because I mostlikely get 20-30 FPS and it's really annoying. But I know how to handle it and I run away when my FPS are getting low. :p
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I think that I'm a good Team Player, because when someone needs help, I help them immidiatly. I share my stuff aswell.
Why do you want to join?: Because I've already been in here and I love the Clan (I left last time due to inactivity on MCSG).
Why should we accept you?: Just do it. >:D
Which clans have you previously been in? On MCSG: SlimeArmy, Nitride, BeastAttack and TeamSypher; On Hive: BeastAttack, Hunters, Frostbite, Delusion
How active will you be?: I will try to be as active as I can, but I don't like to talk, so I will be inactive on the TeamSpeak... :/
What is your favourite map?: Hard to tell, I love Valleyside, because the Tiering system is balanced and there are awesome fighting areas. But I also really like Demons Breeze.

Accepted. Welcome back. Rank: Lieutenant <3

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score

What's your name?: Mattis
How old are you?: 15
What’s your ingame name?: Rexcaviator
In which country do you live?: Germany
Skype/TS name?: g8mes4u
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Not at the moment, but I look forward to buy Diamond Premium when there's a discount.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 101 on Rexcaviator, but 590 on my old Account G8mes4U.
How many games have you played?: On Rexcaviator I've played 249 Games and on G8mes4U Account 2200.
What are your PvP Strengths?: I'm really good in doing Combos and Straving. My Bow Skills and Jump n' Run Skills are decent aswell.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Well, sometimes I'm too hectic with my FnS and it misses, and I sometimes spam my FnS like a Noob when I'm low. Since I have my new mouse I fail scolling sometimes, so in a fight I wanna put my Rod out very fast, I try to scroll, but I simly block... (I switch really fast). But my biggest weakness is my computer (I know I shall not write this here, but I do it anyways x3), because I mostlikely get 20-30 FPS and it's really annoying. But I know how to handle it and I run away when my FPS are getting low. :p
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I think that I'm a good Team Player, because when someone needs help, I help them immidiatly. I share my stuff aswell.
Why do you want to join?: Because I've already been in here and I love the Clan (I left last time due to inactivity on MCSG).
Why should we accept you?: Just do it. >:D
Which clans have you previously been in? On MCSG: SlimeArmy, Nitride, BeastAttack and TeamSypher; On Hive: BeastAttack, Hunters, Frostbite, Delusion
How active will you be?: I will try to be as active as I can, but I don't like to talk, so I will be inactive on the TeamSpeak... :/
What is your favourite map?: Hard to tell, I love Valleyside, because the Tiering system is balanced and there are awesome fighting areas. But I also really like Demons Breeze.

Wait, w0t. Is that how an Old MCSG player comes back O.O!!!!1!1!1!1!!1

B

Buxtonaters

What's your name?: Spec, for now (don't exactly want the internet to know)
How old are you?: 14
What’s your ingame name?: Specton
In which country do you live?: Viva Hollandia (
)
Skype/TS name?: Zinc has it, and I think he should be able to give it to you (if not I can PM you).
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Grass Donor
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 262. Whoops.
How many games have you played?: 1269
What are your PvP Strengths?: Swords, possibly rods.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: FnS placing.
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I personally think my teaming skills are quite good, since I am pretty good at hitting a specific person (aka not your team members) and at tactics, so I usually know when to initiate/run away, and I think I can get that across to my team members pretty well.
Why do you want to join?: TeamSypher seems to be the EU clan that's the most fun to be in, from the looks of it.
Why should we accept you?: Because I think I could potentially be a good addition to the team
Which clans have you previously been in? Infliction, a clan that I lead up until 2 months ago
How active will you be?: Quite active, although I can't play a lot this week because I have exams. (yay)
What is your favourite map?: Probably SG4, Teweran 1 and Teweran 2. All of these maps have great gameplay and aesthetics. Avaricia used to be up there, but then the tier change came.
Declined, Not enough wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci