• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Limit

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Adding at least enchant bottles in tier 2's would be better than nothing.

Tangles

Diamond
Reaction score
If you play smart, and the team is not that good it shouldn't matter. If you lose to them it's not really that bad, just type /hub, and go to another lobby.

(Sorta off topic, but felt like I would tell this story)
A few days ago my friend and I were playing on Avarcia. We were decently stacked -full chain, stone sword, FnS, and the rest of the secondaries- we come across a huge fight (like 7 people) the team of five absolutely recked the team of two before us. We decided to go in and see if we could clean up. My friend took one guy down, but then was cornered against the spawn building wall. I decided to yolo so that my friend wouldn't have to wait that long, I immediately took down one of the teammates by some melee. I was down to around 4 hearts so I started running for a while. The whole time the 3 team chased after me. After I regeed to around 8 hearts I decided to FnS them and attempt to kill as many possible with melee as I had no arrows. I was able to take down one of them, but whilst I attempted to kill the other people I got a little too aggressive at two hearts and managed to take another one down without any damage, but the 5th team member was able to one hit me after I had killed his/her other teammate. The funniest part of this story is that there was another two team in deathmatch against the one member of the five team. After being killed he/she was complaining that they teamed in deathmatch, I pointed out that if he/she were (unsure of proper word :p) to have a 5 team I think it is mighty fair for a two team.

TL;DR: I rekt 4 people in a 5 team, and the fifth player complained about being teamed on in DM.
Who has this much time on there hands.

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
Once I found a team of like six or seven. I stood there. I hit escape. I pressed Disconnect. I beat the team xD.

But seriously teams of two are the most common, and I rarely come across teams of three or four. I think the limit would be unnecessary and broken way too often if applied.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Don't play us mcsg in the mornings if you wanna save yourself. There are these massive(3-6) teams of Japanese players who come on, run around in full iron, and brutally force everyone into submission due to sheer numbers. I've never seen what they do in dmatch though cause I always kill them >;3

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, a team limit of less than 8 wouldn't work. Most preferable clan battles and scrims are 6v6 and 8v8. However, this would only help prevent shancode scrubs, Joey graceffa scrubs, MASSIVE team scrubs, and clan's that decided to do a team of 12+ just to troll. In addition, the problem isn't big teams. The problem is that teams are EVERYWHERE. I've taken down a team of 17 before. It's how I got this 20 kill record. BUT when there is a dmatch team or 4 teams of 2 in a game, it becomes more threatening. With a lot together, distributing items becomes difficult; most people get full leather until refill. Just not threatening.

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
Team limit less than 12 sounds fair. No clan is going to 13v13+ also it saves other people from getting 13+v1, while a 12v1 is very easy to take out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci