• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Limit

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Let's be realistic here. If you didn't realise these people that want a team limit are AS players. I played on AS a small amount and there are 4 servers in totally and usually only 1 open lobby. There's not much escape from large teams of clans hanging around in a large group or even a clan battle itself. The people that don't want a team limit are people from US and EU (don't know how many EU servers but I know there are more than 120 on US). That means you are less likely going to run into teams made up of good players or even good players in general. Even though team limits won't be the solution, maybe a different addition to the servers e.g more servers (Which probs won't happen since barely anyone plays it). Anyone who doesn't think there should be team limits, go on AS at peak times .

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Anyone who doesn't think there should be team limits, go on AS at peak times .
One region (the smallest at that) should not determine what happens on the entire network. I'm not trying to say that we shouldn't care about our AS friends, but if it's not a problem in every other region, it's not something that needs to be instituted.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes please!!!! Everyone is like "teams were in the book cry tear", here's the thing, in the book, they could climb trees, isolate because everything was forest, etc. In MCSG, there is nothing you can do against 5 people, you hit one, get hit by 4 people. Teams are just plain unfair, and need to be limited.

Reaction score
Once again, they do not want to ruin it with clans like the Hive did. I never see a legit clan on the hive that actually has success. (Correct me if I am wrong.)

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
One region (the smallest at that) should not determine what happens on the entire network. I'm not trying to say that we shouldn't care about our AS friends, but if it's not a problem in every other region, it's not something that needs to be instituted.
I said just for AS, or at least I thought I did. I'll edit once I get home.

Reaction score
In my opinion, I think fighting teams can get frustrating, it is a good way for players to test their ability.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah book has teams whatever, this isn't the book .-.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci