• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Chrome [EU Elite Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
just answered the quesitons then you had to ask more:p

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
dont know what i could at more my wins on us and au or something or maybe the place i live idk :p

A

Aedrift

I am going to get a rabid animal skin for this Clan, what's a good animal? :p

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
We're going to get back on topic however, please continue these side-conversations elsewhere. Thanks.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
I changed the win requirement to 60--hopefully this will attract some more good players that were intimated by the high win requirement.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 14 this month.
In-Game Name: KRaidium
Skype (A requirement): KRaidium
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: I'm not too sure. Since around the summer?
Wins (Must be at least 60): 156
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Hackers, fistfighters, stalkers, hackers who stalk you to fistfight you. ;)
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): I'm a good PvPer, love water fights and using the bow, but I'm a bit too kind with sharing my stuff. I usually end up with almost nothing.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Uh, I don't handle fighting against teams too well. I try to split them up, but they usually just run back to each other the first chance they get.
Why do you want to be Bitten?: Beeeecauuuuuuse IIIIIIII want to. ;)
How often do you play?: Honestly, I'm not getting as much time to play lately. I mainly play during the weekends, and sometimes during the weekdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci