• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Chrome [EU Elite Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 14 this month.
In-Game Name: KRaidium
Skype (A requirement): KRaidium
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: I'm not too sure. Since around the summer?
Wins (Must be at least 60): 156
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Hackers, fistfighters, stalkers, hackers who stalk you to fistfight you. ;)
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): I'm a good PvPer, love water fights and using the bow, but I'm a bit too kind with sharing my stuff. I usually end up with almost nothing.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Uh, I don't handle fighting against teams too well. I try to split them up, but they usually just run back to each other the first chance they get.
Why do you want to be Bitten?: Beeeecauuuuuuse IIIIIIII want to. ;)
How often do you play?: Honestly, I'm not getting as much time to play lately. I mainly play during the weekends, and sometimes during the weekdays.
ACCEPTED. I've seen you play before, and know where your at, so I don't think a trial is necessary. I'm moving you up to TRUSTED--your responsible and I hope you can benefit the whole team with your strengths. Hopefully we can get a meeting or something later today with Bububdu1, the other leader and start playing and everything.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name:IsaacDumbledore
Skype (A requirement):thelambandthegoat
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?:Couple of months after it came out.
Wins (Must be at least 60):106, you saw me get my 106th ;)
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.):Breeze Island.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):Can dodge like a boss, take double teams out with flint and steel.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):Bows, I can't aim for Good.
Why do you want to be Bitten?:Cause I left all clans, and you said I could?
How often do you play?:Nearly everyday

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ACCEPTED TO THE TRIALS. A solid application. We wish that you will play on EU from now on however. Also, what's your Skype so we can add you later today for the trails? Hope to see you be Bitten soon!
Thanks! My skype is bv,daniel. My audio files are messed up ATM, so hold on xD But if I find you online I can call you and we can play a game or 2 :)

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name:IsaacDumbledore
Skype (A requirement):thelambandthegoat
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?:Couple of months after it came out.
Wins (Must be at least 60):106, you saw me get my 106th ;)
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.):Breeze Island.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):Can dodge like a boss, take double teams out with flint and steel.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):Bows, I can't aim for Good.
Why do you want to be Bitten?:Cause I left all clans, and you said I could?
How often do you play?:Nearly everyday
ACCEPTED. With you playing everyday, however, I feel as though you should be a TRUSTED. So, you have skipped the REGULAR rank, and we will move you to TRUSTED, giving you command over the lower ranks.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks! My skype is bv,daniel. My audio files are messed up ATM, so hold on xD But if I find you online I can call you and we can play a game or 2 :)
I'll be online after 7:30, to play. So then hopefully I can meet with you for a few games.

-K2skier-

Survivor
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):17
In-Game Name:Elliseh
Skype (A requirement):Elise.Warmerdam
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: 6 months
Wins (Must be at least 80): 160 (got 2 accounts)
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): NCP
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Archery
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Water
What is your other account, I see on your first you only have 50 wins. Also why do you have a second account? Just trying to get information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci