• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Taking ALL servers down for updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wana play!!
Btw when and what will the non-beta be like...I heard only donors will be able to play?
That wouldnt even be donating then, it would be purchase to play. You would buy a game or buy a subscription. Donating would have nothing to do with it. Minecraft servers use that world very loosely.
Not accusing SG of this of course :D

redbat135

Spectator
Reaction score
when they say 48 slot its probly going 24 people specting and 24 playing or 2 survival games going on in the same server so that be better it be like having 2 servers in 1.

200pies

Spectator
Reaction score
when they say 48 slot its probly going 24 people specting and 24 playing or 2 survival games going on in the same server so that be better it be like having 2 servers in 1.
oh... thx :D

MrPandaLaces

Spectator
Reaction score
Lol i wanna play real bad! Omg and im scared! 48 slots just makes my chances slimmer, slimmer, slimmer...

spencer64

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, updates! Oh wait, anti-cheat client, hmm. I don't use any but some of my friends who play on here use minimap so I'll tell them to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci