• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Taking ALL servers down for updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So we are taking all servers down for updates to install our leaderboards. Also we will be installing a new more aggressive plugin better than NoCheat called AntiCheat that actually was proven to block most hack clients. We hope that will buy us more time as we are just now starting to review the moderator applications. If you notice some false positives meaning the plugin is blocking normal movement, please post in our bug reports.

Also with this downtime, we will be updating all of the maps to the new 1.4 release that Vareide just gave to me fixing some of the issues you all reported on our forums (he thanks you btw for reporting the fixes as his team of builders check our site constantly!).

Lastly, the US server is getting another upgrade to handle our future 48 slot maps that might open this weekend (details later). EU, your upgrade has been placed last week but still waiting on the data center to get back to me... So I hope soon servers 9-10 will opening by this weekend as I keep checking with them on the status of the RAM upgrade every day.

I will update this thread with updates once the servers start going back online.

B

bigmike4life

Im crying i want to play. :(
But really glad u guys are getting that bukit. When will it be a back up?

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
I was 10 seconds away from winning my first match after playing all week and the servers just reset! D:

Keaton

Spectator
Reaction score
Sweet! I've been waiting for an awesome, content-stuffed update like this.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awesome!! look forward to the leaderboards
and 48 player maps?! sounds crazy/awesome!
And another yay for less modders

unenergizer

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey,

Thanks for the updates! Everything sounds awesome. I assume this means the stats are going to be reset as mentioned before? Does this mean everyone will be back at 100 for their score? BTW thanks for getting this done. Glad a team created a plugin to automate this. It's awesome!

I'll be shooting a small donation tomorrow, its not much ($10 usd) but it's my small contribution back to say thanks. :D

edit.. ill make it $50 screw it i got a job

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
1 hour? IDK, we need to upload the new map and modify it. I will update this post once the servers go online.

1kooro1

Spectator
Reaction score
Because of 48 players would that mean more chests and bigger map?

Mrthehitsman

Spectator
Reaction score
48 players!?!?!?! Oh my, not sure whether to waste my time being excited or start training right away:D

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol only down for an hour?
Thought it would be a few days o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members