• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Taking ALL servers down for updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Scores will reset once the plugin is finished and our banning system is done to remove hackers. So possibly next week, we hope.

unenergizer

Tribute
Reaction score
lol only down for an hour?
Thought it would be a few days o_O
It is safe to assume that they create and test all the plugins before releasing them live. Once they feel the product has come out of beta, then they prepare it for the server. Then stop the server, make backups, upload new files, make mySQL changes as necessarily and then, reboot, start server (software), join a game to test it out, then open it to public. One hour to do all of this is pretty reasonable. It's not like they have to build a house ;)

Or this is the way I would imagine this all going down :D

unenergizer

Tribute
Reaction score
Next week for what?
Sounds like he wants to reset the scores next week AFTER the ban system is completed and ready. Make sense as you don't want hackers getting high ranks on a fresh database reset! Sounds like a good idea to me!

Eratheon

Spectator
Reaction score
So how long might they be down for? :eek:

EDIT: Sorry I just read the above comments. It'll be down for about an hour :/

bugattiman24

Spectator
Reaction score
I wana play!!
Btw when and what will the non-beta be like...I heard only donors will be able to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci