• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Rumors, Truths, And those things that mods say.

Potatos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EdgarAE

Tribute
Reaction score
So for like the past what? Week and a half, I'm pretty sure we've all waited countless hours for survival to be up. And, probably annoyed the mods 20i587454598 times asking them when it will be up, to only be disappointed with their "survival is being fixed", or " We don't know" responses. So after all of the questions I've asked I decided to post some rumors, what i think is true, and Frequently said things by mods.

"Survival is most likely going to be up later on today"
I've heard that one allllllll week long. Most likely a thread/post will be made upon Survivals return.

"Survival is being updated to 1.7 biomes and won't be up until 1.7 is released"
That one as much as i hate to admit, is most likely true, there seems to be no other reasonable answer as to why the admins haven't fixed survival and reinstated it with their "new fall theme." As for me, i won't be making a base in these really not so new and creative biomes. I will just be Many feet in the ground covered with the best choice for walls and floors: Obsdian.

"The admins are working on survival"
Well for 95% of the time, they aren't. Most of the time the server is just restarting. When they are doing work on it is when the server is whitelisted and there is admins in there.

"Survival will be reopend 10/3/13"
Pffft. That Sign was Funny and it crushed my hopes on 10/4/13. Most Unprofessional thing to do, say something will be open on said date and its not.

"Survival will be up tomorrow"
Haha, funny....

The mods that probably know nothing will most likely say, Survival is being fixed. I'd say the most informed mod on this is Biogear94. If you have a question go to him and ask, he will probably tell you. just don't bug him all the time. :p

And Das it. Im really annoyed at how long its been, but we have no choice but to wait until its back so we can murder each other with poison potions and blow up all the noob dirt house facs with tnt.

jcbat

Tribute
Reaction score
At least im not the only one annoyed by this lack of communication..... I find myself here looking for a post with some kind of info to no avail and then going to the servers to find the thing whitedlisted..... then completely shut down with wood blocks, and then resetting again with the 10/3/13 gone...

I would appreciate a "You'll have to wait till 1.7 or just don't expect to be up in the next month" or anything like that.... Just give us something plzzzzzz

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have told the mods and every player that has asked, we had technical difficulties in which I could not upload the 1.6.4 jar. Work is now under way and will be done soon, and it has not been down for a week and half it's been 5 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i have told the mods and every player that has asked we had technical difficulty's in witch i could not upload the 1.6.4 jar work is now under way and will be done soon and it has not been down for a week and half its been 5 days
Agreed some person said they were waiting for months when its been 5 days it's not long to wait people, people should just be more patient

Reaction score
Be patient I don't think some people understand Mods and Sr.Mods and Admins all have life's they have personal things to worry about also survival is being fixed we don't want to release something half finished, take in to consideration the we are all busy and survival is not the most important thing on the list of stuff to, so be patient when it will be up it will be up.

EdgarAE

Tribute
Reaction score
Agreed some person said they were waiting for months when its been 5 days it's not long to wait people, people should just be more patient
Uh. It's been down since Saturday or Friday. And. Last time I checked there was seven days in a week soooo.... Not 5 days. All of you saying wait patiently pffft funny. In the business world a week delay would cost a company tons of money. I know this is a server and what not but they do have donors and without players. No donors. No donors no server. No need for any staff. Life.

EdgarAE

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh and I may sound mean and blah blah but I am just anxious for the server. Dave and ant made a really addicting server and that's why I just really want it back.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
While I understand your disappointment when you say that most of the time Admins are not working on Survival, I have to disagree. Yesterday in particular, we had quite a few Admins going in and out of Survival, trying to sort out our technical difficulties. I understand that it's hard to believe in their work ethic when results aren't immediate, but Admins are extremely busy, and not all of their time is dedicated to the fixing of Survival. Other priorities need to be evaluated as well.

Thanks,
Cubes :)

birthdaysalmon

Tribute
Reaction score
Uh. It's been down since Saturday or Friday. And. Last time I checked there was seven days in a week soooo.... Not 5 days. All of you saying wait patiently pffft funny. In the business world a week delay would cost a company tons of money. I know this is a server and what not but they do have donors and without players. No donors. No donors no server. No need for any staff. Life.
True That

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci