• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Rumors, Truths, And those things that mods say.

Potatos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

birthdaysalmon

Tribute
Reaction score
your being disrespectful to me u all are ive never said anything disrispectful

Trinnn

Experienced
Reaction score
At this time, as a constant mod on Survival, I've been trying to get to the bottom of this and to my knowledge this is an FTP Issue and a 1.6.4 issue. Everything is still OK, although the administration have a lot on their shoulders so I suggest just to take a break to enjoy ours lives (haha) and wait it out. If I had to create a educated guess on the release I would say (realistically and honestly) between 13-17 days from now it will be back up and running like usual! Hope I gave supportive and informative input, Thanks!

Last edited:

BreezyScallop

Spectator
Reaction score
At this time, as a constant mod on Survival, I've been trying to get to the bottom of this and to my knowledge this is an FTP Issue and a 1.6.4 issue. Everything is still OK, although the developers have a lot on their shoulders so I suggest just to take a break to enjoy ours lives (haha) and wait it out. If I had to create a educated guess on the release I would say (realistically and honestly) between 13-17 days from now it will be back up and running like usual! Hope I gave supportive and informative input, Thanks!
A friend was talking to Dave yesterday in the hub, and he said that the 1.6.4 .jar file has been uploaded. They are just working on the map as we speak ;)

Minicraft132

Survivor
Reaction score
#TheElite
Survival Server, We are awaiting for your arrival when the time comes.

EdgarAE

Tribute
Reaction score
Good news lol. When you say they are working on the map, do you mean like the fall theme ?

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Good news lol. When you say they are working on the map, do you mean like the fall theme ?
It refers to loading the seed, and getting all the player data in order. Like we've said many times before, we've had lots of trouble getting specific things to work, so a definite release date cannot be set. When in the hub, we try to give an educated guess based on the current situation, but this can be easily changed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci