• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: Parched Oasis [Revamp]

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colbyscribner_gaming

Experienced
Reaction score
1. When did wins come into play here...
2. If you actually do the ratio, my ratio is better than yours
3. I have been on RedForest and helped build 2 maps with them
4. Your running out of insults so you decide to target my ratio? lol lmao
How would you know my ratio?

Unisus41

Spectator
Reaction score
Isn't this thread supposed to be about the map?

Anyways, I disagree with people who are saying it's like Kharmunrah (sorry if i spelled that wrong)... just because it also has pyramids and a desert biome doesn't make it the same. But if people continue to say so you might want to change some things to make it more different from Kharmunrah.

I think the map has potential and personally I like the lava at the spawn, but I think it needs some more variation in regards to the buildings (for example in one of the screenshots it shows 3 pyramids that pretty much look exactly the same but of different sizes, might want to change that)

Also maybe consider adding something that would make this map stand out compared to all the other maps that have been applied? I know this is very vague but I just think it's kind of plain and could use something that would impress the community.

I'm not exactly a pro builder or anything but I think everyone's input is valuable. Hopefully this helps. :D

finglelpuppl

Spectator
Reaction score
Isn't this thread supposed to be about the map?

Anyways, I disagree with people who are saying it's like Kharmunrah (sorry if i spelled that wrong)... just because it also has pyramids and a desert biome doesn't make it the same. But if people continue to say so you might want to change some things to make it more different from Kharmunrah.

I think the map has potential and personally I like the lava at the spawn, but I think it needs some more variation in regards to the buildings (for example in one of the screenshots it shows 3 pyramids that pretty much look exactly the same but of different sizes, might want to change that)

Also maybe consider adding something that would make this map stand out compared to all the other maps that have been applied? I know this is very vague but I just think it's kind of plain and could use something that would impress the community.

I'm not exactly a pro builder or anything but I think everyone's input is valuable. Hopefully this helps. :D
We appreciate the advice! if you can think of something that would be a game changer like you mentioned we would appreciate it. Thanks!

Colbyscribner_gaming

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys this map how big it is probably took 2-4 months to make so seriosly the criticism needs to stop this is an amazing map that has VERY big potential yea sure it will take a while to find high tier routes but still it's a good map just cause it's big doesn't mean it's like kharnmunrah and cause it's desert i think CoralVenom and finglelpupple did great m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci