• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: Parched Oasis [Revamp]

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

finglelpuppl

Spectator
Reaction score
There's just not enough detail

EDIT: I've looked at the revamp, and my comment sticks. It's not up to MCSG standards, along with the fact that the builds seem really random. There's a large sailboat in a very small lake. This makes absolutely no sense. A good start for your building skills, but to be honest I would just can this map altogether and start fresh. You may not want to do this at first, which is fine but if you are serious about getting a map onto the servers this is what your going to need to do. This may seem really harsh you will understand. I went through this exact same process.
Actually it is up to MCSG standards. You obviously dont know what those are.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Actually it is up to MCSG standards. You obviously dont know what those are.
Your not the one to judge this, and given this is your map your view will be biased towards the "It's great" side. Look at the quality of builds on all of MCSG's maps, this just isin't up there with them. I believe that the problem is that the theme blends too much, causing unnatural looking builds. This is just my view, but I feel others will agree with me on this.

547awesomeness

Tribute
Reaction score
The screenshots were updated but the trailer wasn't. When you want to post something, please refer to the screenshots. ;D have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci