• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: Parched Oasis [Revamp]

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd say put some more detail and it would be awesomer! :D

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
You can't just put pyramids on a map and call it a desert- This is really stereotypical. Ancient Egyptians pharaohs tried to space their pyramids apart so that they have an afterlife uninterrupted. (I'm referring to the picture in which there are 3 pyramids right next to each other).

Also, the map looks really undetailed, but the house looks good.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Ever since Kharmunrah was taken off the servers, Teweran 2 has been our only true desert-based map. Though I don't like your texture pack one bit, the first screenshot looks amazing. Maybe break the pyramids a bit, adding some treacherous holes (a hole that might lead to a small secret even), add some vines and random stone slabs to the exteriors to give them a more worn down, less uniform look. I'd like to see this map (and TURBULENCE (this ad was not sponsored by cadbane4321 ) on the servers soon. :)

TheChimera644

Diamond
Reaction score
Little to no detail, the buildings are very basic and WHY DO U PEOPLE FIND IT NECESSARY FOR LAVA AROUND THE FREAKING SPAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Little to no detail, the buildings are very basic and WHY DO U PEOPLE FIND IT NECESSARY FOR LAVA AROUND THE FREAKING SPAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because lava around spawn adds vibrant color and an occupational hazard. I've been waiting for a map to come around with lava parkour at spawn for a long time. Hell, if I build a map, it will have some, no matter how subtle, lava at or around the cornucopia.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not enough detail but it is really colourful.

TheChimera644

Diamond
Reaction score
Because lava around spawn adds vibrant color and an occupational hazard. I've been waiting for a map to come around with lava parkour at spawn for a long time. Hell, if I build a map, it will have some, no matter how subtle, lava at or around the cornucopia.
All it allows is for noobs to fist others into it....

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
OMFG UR ratio is horid 700/4500
Your argument is invalid here. Take it to PM. (And 700 wins is a hell of a lot better than me.)

All it allows is for noobs to fist others into it....
So? Fists are viable weapons too. SixZoSeven did a fists only challenge (and might I add, completely pwned it).

Anywho, this map shows promise nonetheless. Keep up the good work!

finglelpuppl

Spectator
Reaction score
Not much detail and would love if there were more screenshots!
Thank you for the advice! When you say more detail what exactly do you mean? Also i'm having some issues uploading screeshots but i'm working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci