• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Obsitus City- Urban Warfare

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

Toast

District 13
Reaction score

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually I would have to say that having world painter terrain is way better than no terrain at all. Although if you are going to make the terrain look good (of course you can do this with world painter, however it's extremely difficult) you would have to use voxelsniper. (This post is not related to the map btw..)

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I somewhat agree with what ejegun said but not to the full extent. I'd much rather he have given more behind his statements but I guess that's what he felt was best at the time :3 I didn't download it since I don't have any time at all for a few days (working on a PMC thingy). I'll try to get around to it later on to give my review since I'd much rather download it before judging off screenshots.

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, I somewhat agree with what ejegun said but not to the full extent. I'd much rather he have given more behind his statements but I guess that's what he felt was best at the time :3 I didn't download it since I don't have any time at all for a few days (working on a PMC thingy). I'll try to get around to it later on to give my review since I'd much rather download it before judging off screenshots.
Finally someone who gives a solid review. Thanks Tree.

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
That's not even a review. And just because people don't like it that much doesn't make their reviews "solid" -_-
No I'm not saying that you guys aren't giving reviews, but I like the effort he is putting in to review the map. And So I thanked him for it.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Okay so it looks nice, but it is way to similar to SG4 and SG2. I mean, the buildings are almost exactly the same, and it even has the little jump-into-a-tiny-bit-of-water thing. Sorry, but it's not original enough for me :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci