• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Obsitus City- Urban Warfare

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
looks like sg2 but flatter and smaller, don't like it, sorry.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. That is kind of what we were going for tbh, a SG2 with better pvp, and shorter games.
I'm just saying, but I know for a fact that mcsg is trying to avoid those kinds of maps.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Hold up everyone, you say that the twin towers from sg2 that are falling, and the towers from our map our identical?
View attachment 12522
View attachment 12518View attachment 12519
I just don't see it, and please correct me if I have the wrong two towers from sg 2.
And then the sewers, they are no where near alike. The sg4 sewers are, small and plain, our sewers look like this.View attachment 12520
And if you notice on the wall, we actually care too put detail.
the sg4 sewers. View attachment 12521
I just don't that major of a resemblance.
And yes again I can understand how you would think we copied the maps, but just look at how the sg2 and sg4 are, and ours. sg4, is open and very urban at one part. sg2 has tall buildings all over the place, we have two twin towers, that from what I can see, looks nothing like the ones on sg2. If I am wrong anywhere here. Please correct me.
When I get the chance, I'll download the map. wa just basing it off some of the other screenshots. These ones are much more clear, thank you.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will hate it until you do proper terraforming.

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
No terraforming is better than WorldPainter terraforming.
First off, Based off ejeguns reputation, I don't even think you actually downloaded the map, and second off, the terraforming is pretty cool, If you actually look at the map. And we didn't use World Painter, we used Voxel Sniper and World Edit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci